International Financial Controller – M/F – Porto – Permanent Contract – Hybrid
- Standard / Permanent
- FINANCE ACCOUNTS AND MANAGEMENT CONTROL
WHO ARE WE ?
BNP PARIBAS CARDIF, the Insurer for a Changing World.
We are the world leader in the creditor insurance market with strong positions in savings and protection insurance in more than 30 countries all around the world.
European Service Center – Cardif Services, being part of BNP Paribas Cardif, is an organization dedicated to providing other BNP Paribas Cardif entities and Head Office with a diversity of processes and services connected to insurance activity. We aim to bring excellence to our internal clients, ensuring highest levels of efficiency and reliability. With over 480 employees and 6 working languages, we are a multicultural and a diverse team, operating in Porto and Lisbon, Portugal.
We are currently looking for an INTERNATIONAL FINANCIAL CONTROLLER based in PORTO
BE PART OF OUR DYNAMIC INTERNATIONAL FINANCIAL CONTROL TEAM
International Financial Control from which the candidate will be an active contributor and full member, is in charge of the production of the financial statements, but not only, with a permanent care for transversality with the other departments or Services of the Accounting Division (e.g. France Accounting, Consolidation) or the other Finance Divisions of BNP PARIBAS CARDIF Group.
YOUR FUTURE MISSION IN THE INTERNATIONAL FINANCIAL CONTROL TEAM
- Ensure that the IFRS consolidation package is delivered within the fixed delays and in accordance with the applicable regulation and standards;
- Guarantee the reliability of the reporting processes;
- Reinforce the production of the various exhibits and financial appendices within the Group;
- Guarantee a regular reporting on your activities to your team and Manager (IFC);
- Contribute to the correct execution and the proper solving of complex reporting issues (incoming entities, mergers and acquisitions, activities ceded…) during the quarterly reporting.
AS OUR NEW INTERNATIONAL FINANCIAL CONTROLLER, YOU MUST HAVE:
- Knowledge of IFRS Standards, ideally for insurance, experience in the banking industry is a plus;
- 3 to 5 years in a financial accounting team, management controlling team or an accounting audit firm (Big 4) with the willingness to continue growing in that accounting and consolidation field;
- English (average to fluent), French is an asset; Adaptability and ability to collaborate;
- Motivated by new challenges, strive to be consistently learning and improving, efficiency and automatization’s oriented.
WHAT DO WE OFFER
Besides our attractive salary, you will benefit :
- Meals allowance
- Transportation allowance
- Child allowance
- Private Health Insurance including spouse and descendants, Life Insurance, Travel Insurance
- Hybrid working mode – a balance between office days to reinforce commitment, creativity and human links, and homeworking days for flexibility of the employees
- Continuous development and career growth opportunities on a local and global level
- And much more…
The work environment is important!
- Benefit from our modern amenities, including zen and creative rooms amongst others, many discounts from our group platform, free language courses, doctor on-site & remote and diverse company events,
- Work in a multicultural environment with multiple nationalities,
- Be part of a people care company with a strong & continuous growth investing in its employees through training and career opportunities.
Our commitments to you
• Diversity and Inclusion commitment
BNP Paribas Cardif is an equal opportunity employer and proud to provide equal employment opportunity to all job seekers. We are actively committed to ensuring that no individual is discriminated against on the grounds of age, disability, gender reassignment, marriage or civil partnership status, pregnancy and maternity/paternity, race, religion or belief, sex or sexual orientation. Equity and diversity are at the core of our recruitment policy because we believe that they foster creativity and efficiency, which in turn increase performance and productivity. We strive to reflect the society we live in, while keeping with the image of our clients.
• Commitment towards work/life balance
At BNP Paribas Cardif we care about our employees wellbeing and promote a culture of good integration between work and rest. We believe our employees have rich personal lives outside of work, being fundamental to be disconnected from work to recharge both physically and mentally. Only through this balance we may all be at our best while working.
• Remote Working Conditions
At BNP Paribas Cardif, we embrace a Smart Working framework based on trust, autonomy and collaboration. Within this framework, eligible employees can benefit from flexible remote working modalities adapted to our hybrid working environment.
If your profile and motivations matches our needs and you feel motivated to join our company, do not hesitate in sending us you application.
We will be delighted to consider you for this position.