- Employment contract
- Standard / Permanent
- Job / Mission
- FINANCE ACCOUNTS ET MANAGEMENT CONTROL
About the job
BNP Paribas Corporate and Institutional Banking (CIB) provides to its clients financing, advisory and capital markets services. It is a globally recognised leader in many areas of expertise including among others structured financing and derivatives across a variety of asset classes.
Global Markets, part of CIB, provides cross-asset investment, hedging, financing, research and market intelligence to corporate and institutional clients, as well as private and retail banking networks. Global Markets' sustainable, long term business model seamlessly connects clients to capital markets throughout 35 markets in EMEA, Asia Pacific and the Americas, with innovative solutions and digital platforms.
Your Main Activities Are
- Manipulating and formatting the data in order to create and maintain reports
- Maintaining and calculating accurate Client Contribution and PnL figures
- Be responsible for creating/collating presentations for the Top Management committees
- Permission owner of some Global Markets systems
- Processing headcount files and creating organizational charts and joiner/leaver overviews
- Support local and onshore sales teams with day-to-day analysis, as well as help on any query related to their daily activity
- Identify opportunities for synergies, possible automations, and improvements on current processes
Profile and Skills to Success
- Undergraduate / Bachelor Degree in Business Management, Economics or Finance
- Perfect fluency in English
- Excellent Excel skills (VBA is a plus), with an analytical mind-set
- Clearly exhibited decision-making and problem-solving skills
- Very strong attention to detail, ability to work under pressure and to manage time accordingly
- Autonomous, capable of initiatives, multi-tasking, fast-learner, pro-active
- Strong interpersonal and teamwork skills
Why joining BNP Paribas?
· Leading banking institution
BNP Paribas is a leader in the Eurozone, and a prominent international banking institution with strong roots in Europe's banking history. It has a presence in 68 countries, with around 193 000 Employees – including more than 148 000 in Europe.
· Our presence in Portugal
Since 1985, BNP Paribas was one of the first foreign banks to operate in the country. Today, the Group has around 6.500 employees across several entities operating directly in the territory, offering a wide range of integrated financial solutions to support its clients and their businesses.
· International reach
Thanks to its international presence and regular and close collaboration among its different entities, BNP Paribas has the resources to support all clients with financing, investment, savings and protection solutions that help make their projects a success. BNP Paribas holds key positions in its three core operating divisions: Domestic Markets and International Financial Services for retail banking and specialised financial services, and Corporate & Institutional Banking for corporate and institutional clients.
In its Corporate & Institutional Banking and International Financial Services activities, BNP Paribas also enjoys top positions in Europe, a strong presence in the Americas as well as a solid and fast-growing business in Asia-Pacific.
· Diversity and Inclusion commitment
BNP Paribas is an equal opportunity employer and proud to provide equal employment opportunity to all job seekers. We are actively committed to ensuring that no individual is discriminated against on the grounds of age, disability, gender reassignment, marriage or civil partnership status, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, sex or sexual orientation. Equity and diversity are at the core of our recruitment policy because we believe that they foster creativity and efficiency, which in turn increase performance and productivity. We strive to reflect the society we live in, while keeping with the image of our clients.
To find out more on why you should join BNP Paribas visit https://bnpp.lk/why-BNP-Paribas-Portugal
* Please note that only applications submitted in English will be considered.
* In case you are selected for this role, further documentation will be requested to support your hiring process.