CTM – Transversal Monitoring Analyst
- Employment contract
- Standard / Permanent
- Job / Mission
- OPERATION PROCESSING
About the job
- The Credit Transaction Management (CTM) Transversal Monitoring Analyst is responsible for providing essential support on the analysis, registration and follow-up of the Credit Mitigations Risks associated to the Structured Credits, within the Bank systems and to contribute to Finance and Risk Reporting and Control. The Analyst is responsible for ensuring that all processes related to the collection, input, analysis and update of security package data, covenant data, asset management data and ESG data are carried with efficiency and accuracy and are compliant with the Regulatory requirements assuring the permanent control and monitoring of the Credit Risk
Your Main Activities Are
- Work collaboratively with Front Office, Credit Analysts, Deal Implementation Team to take in charge the Covenants follow-up and monitoring, Security Package and Asset Management after closing of the deal
- Identify within all Legal Documentation, with the assistance of Front Office/Credit Analysts, Legal or other relevant stakeholders, the covenants to be monitored and the securities eligible for registration (according to current regulations and procedures) and accurately map them with the Bank Nomenclatures, with the assistance
- Input covenant data in the IT Tool Covenant Manager (CM), Security Package data in Received Guarantee Module (RGM) and Asset & ESG Data in Asset Module
- Collect the exhaustive Legal documentation for a deal (Financing documents, Security Package documents, Legal opinions)
- Collect the necessary information linked to Covenants (compliance certificates, Financial Statements) Security Package (expiring/ expired, validity, upcoming & overdue valuation), Asset Management (insurances, valuations) and ESG and update them periodically
- Monitor credit / counterparty risks with reporting dedicated to Business & Risk (control monitoring of breach and overdue covenants and report them appropriately), monitor security package, monitor asset management & ESG regulatory requirements (such as Loan Tape)
Profile and Skills to Success
- Bachelor Degree in Economics / Finance / Accounting / Business Management*
- Advanced level of English, both written and oral, is mandatory
- Knowledge in MS Office Pack (Excel)
- Ability to collaborate / Teamwork
- Organisational Skills
- Attention to detail / rigor
- Analytical ability
- Critical Thinking
Why joining BNP Paribas?
· Leading banking institution
BNP Paribas is a leader in the Eurozone, and a prominent international banking institution with strong roots in Europe’s banking history. It has a presence in 65 countries, with around 190 000 Employees – including more than 145 000 in Europe.
· Our presence in Portugal
Since 1985, BNP Paribas was one of the first foreign banks to operate in the country. Today, the Group has around 7.100 employees across several entities operating directly in the territory, offering a wide range of integrated financial solutions to support its clients and their businesses.
· International reach
Thanks to its international presence and regular and close collaboration among its different entities, BNP Paribas has the resources to support all clients with financing, investment, savings and protection solutions that help make their projects a success. BNP Paribas holds key positions in its three core operating divisions:
- Retail Banking, a division that brings together all of the Group’s retail activities and specialised business lines
- Investment & Protection Services that include specialised businesses offering a wide range of savings, investment and protection services.
- Corporate & Institutional Banking division that offers tailored financial solutions for corporate and institutional client.
· Diversity and Inclusion commitment
BNP Paribas is an equal opportunity employer and proud to provide equal employment opportunity to all job seekers. We are actively committed to ensuring that no individual is discriminated against on the grounds of age, disability, gender reassignment, marriage or civil partnership status, pregnancy and maternity/paternity, race, religion or belief, sex or sexual orientation. Equity and diversity are at the core of our recruitment policy because we believe that they foster creativity and efficiency, which in turn increase performance and productivity. We strive to reflect the society we live in, while keeping with the image of our clients.
· Commitment towards work/life balance
At BNP Paribas we care about our employees wellbeing and promote a culture of good integration between work and rest. We believe our employees have rich personal lives outside of work, being fundamental to be disconnected from work to recharge both physically and mentally. Only through this balance we may all be at our best while working.
· Remote Working Conditions
At BNP Paribas, we embrace a Smart Working framework based on trust, autonomy and collaboration. Within this framework, eligible employees can benefit from flexible remote working modalities adapted to our hybrid working environment. To guarantee a comfortable and efficient working set-up, eligible employees are provided with both the office and home equipment, are entitled to an equipment allowance and can benefit from exclusive partnerships to purchase additional equipment at reduced prices.
To find out more on why you should join BNP Paribas visit https://bnpp.lk/why-BNP-Paribas-Portugal
* Please note that only applications submitted in English will be considered.
* In case you are selected for this role, further documentation will be requested to support your hiring process.