Education and technology. Education and creativity. Education and business. Education and family. Education for all.
After the success of the first episode, BNP Paribas presented the second episode of the Challenging the Future cycle, hosted and created by BNP Paribas Portugal.
- Should curricula be adjusted to the needs of companies?
- What tools are we giving to young people and children?
- Should tablets and technology in general be integrated into our schools?
- Artificial intelligence (and Chat GPT, among others): how can we maintain critical spirit and creativity within automatism?
- What is the role of the family?
Under the topic Education today: new frontiers?, the panel, moderated by João Miguel Tavares, discussed this and much more with recognised specialists:
- António M. Feijó: Chairman of the Board of the Calouste Gulbenkian Foundation
- Clara Palma: Vice-President of Educational Policy at AAUL – Academic Association of the University of Lisbon
- Miguel Herdade: Associate Director of the Ambition Institute (UK)
- Susana Peralta: Associate Professor at Nova SBE
The session was held in Portuguese, in digital format.
See the full episode below