- FINANCE ACCOUNTS AND MANAGEMENT CONTROL
About Global Markets
- Global Markets is BNP Paribas’ capital markets business, delivering investment solutions across a wide range of asset classes and industry-leading services
- As world leader in derivatives, BNP Paribas Global Markets offers clients tailored products, state-of-the-art trading, processing systems, research and strategic advising from its teams of experts, while also maintaining a sustainable economic model
Your Main Activities Are
- Exchange Traded Solutions (ETS) is an entity of the Global Markets division of BNP Paribas, active with retail and private clients in various countries in Europe. It offers all day long a contribution on exchange of 160 000 standardized products on more than 700 single stocks & indices and the most traded Commodities and FX pairs
- The Lisbon platform provides direct support to Paris trading hub, responsible for covering the European markets
- As part of the Team, your job will consist on the main missions:
- Contributing to various reports on risk and profitability analysis of the business
- Getting involved in the day-to-day business through numerous tasks such as: the supervision of competitors’ prices, validation of corporate action adjustments, the monitoring of our automations (hedging tool, parameterization tool, volatility fitter, algorithms,…)
- Helping with on-going developments and research on our internal pricing systems
Profile and Skills to Success
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance or Engineering
- Fluency in English both oral and written (mandatory)
- Knowlege in:
- Financial Markets
- Office Pack – Excel
- VBA, Python
- Market Data Technologies: Bloomberg, Refinitiv are desirable
- Attention to detail / rigor
- Ability to collaborate / Teamwork
- Ability to deliver / Results driven
- Organisational skills
- Analytical Ability
Why joining BNP Paribas?
· Leading banking institution
BNP Paribas is a leader in the Eurozone, and a prominent international banking institution with strong roots in Europe’s banking history. It has a presence in 65 countries, with around 190 000 Employees – including more than 145 000 in Europe.
· Our presence in Portugal
Since 1985, BNP Paribas was one of the first foreign banks to operate in the country. Today, the Group has around 7.100 employees across several entities operating directly in the territory, offering a wide range of integrated financial solutions to support its clients and their businesses.
· International reach
Thanks to its international presence and regular and close collaboration among its different entities, BNP Paribas has the resources to support all clients with financing, investment, savings and protection solutions that help make their projects a success. BNP Paribas holds key positions in its three core operating divisions:
· Retail Banking, a division that brings together all of the Group’s retail activities and specialised business lines
· Investment & Protection Services that include specialised businesses offering a wide range of savings, investment and protection services.
· Corporate & Institutional Banking division that offers tailored financial solutions for corporate and institutional client.
· Diversity and Inclusion commitment
BNP Paribas is an equal opportunity employer and proud to provide equal employment opportunity to all job seekers. We are actively committed to ensuring that no individual is discriminated against on the grounds of age, disability, gender reassignment, marriage or civil partnership status, pregnancy and maternity/paternity, race, religion or belief, sex or sexual orientation. Equity and diversity are at the core of our recruitment policy because we believe that they foster creativity and efficiency, which in turn increase performance and productivity. We strive to reflect the society we live in, while keeping with the image of our clients.
· Commitment towards work/life balance
At BNP Paribas we care about our employees wellbeing and promote a culture of good integration between work and rest. We believe our employees have rich personal lives outside of work, being fundamental to be disconnected from work to recharge both physically and mentally. Only through this balance we may all be at our best while working.
· Remote Working Conditions
At BNP Paribas, we embrace a Smart Working framework based on trust, autonomy and collaboration. Within this framework, eligible employees can benefit from flexible remote working modalities adapted to our hybrid working environment. To guarantee a comfortable and efficient working set-up, eligible employees are provided with both the office and home equipment, are entitled to an equipment allowance and can benefit from exclusive partnerships to purchase additional equipment at reduced prices.
To find out more on why you should join BNP Paribas visit https://bnpp.lk/why-BNP-Paribas-Portugal
* Please note that only applications submitted in English will be considered.
* In case you are selected for this role, further documentation will be requested to support your hiring process.