- Standard / Permanent
- INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY
About the job
· The CIO Office team (25 employees spread between Paris & Lisbon) supports the CIO in achieving its strategic objectives on a worldwide scope: strategy, HR coordination, budget, projects portfolio, governance, communication, sourcing & vendor management
· CIO Office is at the heart of exciting challenges that IT CIB2S faces with regards its deep transformation engaged in recent years
· This team ensures the coordination of strategic subjects on behalf of the CIO, and as such, manages the privileged relationship of IT CIB2S with its key interlocutors:
– IT Domain managers and their management support
– The entire IT Staff, France & International
– and business team
Your Main Activities Are
· You are responsible of Projects Portfolio & Project Governance for IT Securities Services. As such, you need to accomplish the following missions:
· Projects Portfolio Management:
o Define & maintain 2S IT PPM framework :
§ roles & responsibility
§ operating model (CIO Office Global Domains Locations)
o Provide insightful analysis to 2S CIO by having an extensive knowledge of 2S IT projects portfolio:
§ to steer 2S project portfolio (risks, completion) and monitor data quality
§ to answer ad-hoc requirements
o Organize 2S Project Portfolio Review Committee with IT ExCo members to:
§ share latest evolution on Projects Portfolio & Project Governance evolution
§ ensure a full compliance with BNP Paribas IT Changes Governance, CIB ITO Project Lifecycle Framework & 2S Project Framework
o Represent 2S IT during project portfolio workshops / committees / alignment meetings with other stakeholders (CIB ITO, ITG, 2S Business, etc…)
o Support Domain managers & IT Transversal Domains teams in their Project Portfolio Domains ownership
o Contribute to operational control campaign, reporting ITG (PMS), strategic
· Project Governance
o Steer deployment of ITG / CIB Framework governance
o Coordinate key project validation steps and maintain the audit trail to ensure that all evidences are available to comply with project Governance
o Support 2S project managers in their understanding of the set of rules related to projects management governance
o Define the right Governance setup to put in place following project use case
Profile and Skills to Success
· Proven experience in a similar role
· Fluent in English ( written and Spoken)
· Good communication skills
· Being self-driven, reactive, autonomous and curious
· Attention to detail
· Ability to synthetize/simplify
· Advanced Knowledge in Microsoft Office tools – Excel & PowerPoint
Why joining BNP Paribas?
· Leading banking institution
BNP Paribas is a leader in the Eurozone, and a prominent international banking institution with strong roots in Europe’s banking history. It has a presence in 65 countries, with around 190 000 Employees – including more than 145 000 in Europe.
· Our presence in Portugal
Since 1985, BNP Paribas was one of the first foreign banks to operate in the country. Today, the Group has around 7.100 employees across several entities operating directly in the territory, offering a wide range of integrated financial solutions to support its clients and their businesses.
· International reach
Thanks to its international presence and regular and close collaboration among its different entities, BNP Paribas has the resources to support all clients with financing, investment, savings and protection solutions that help make their projects a success. BNP Paribas holds key positions in its three core operating divisions:
· Retail Banking, a division that brings together all of the Group’s retail activities and specialised business lines;
· Investment & Protection Services that include specialised businesses offering a wide range of savings, investment and protection services;
· Corporate & Institutional Banking division that offers tailored financial solutions for corporate and institutional clients.
· Diversity and Inclusion commitment
BNP Paribas is an equal opportunity employer and proud to provide equal employment opportunity to all job seekers. We are actively committed to ensuring that no individual is discriminated against on the grounds of age, disability, gender reassignment, marriage or civil partnership status, pregnancy and maternity/paternity, race, religion or belief, sex or sexual orientation. Equity and diversity are at the core of our recruitment policy because we believe that they foster creativity and efficiency, which in turn increase performance and productivity. We strive to reflect the society we live in, while keeping with the image of our clients.
· Commitment towards work/life balance
At BNP Paribas we care about our employees wellbeing and promote a culture of good integration between work and rest. We believe our employees have rich personal lives outside of work, being fundamental to be disconnected from work to recharge both physically and mentally. Only through this balance we may all be at our best while working.
· Remote Working Conditions
At BNP Paribas, we embrace a Smart Working framework based on trust, autonomy and collaboration. Within this framework, eligible employees can benefit from flexible remote working modalities adapted to our hybrid working environment. To guarantee a comfortable and efficient working set-up, eligible employees are provided with both the office and home equipment, are entitled to an equipment allowance and can benefit from exclusive partnerships to purchase additional equipment at reduced prices.
To find out more on why you should join BNP Paribas visit https://bnpp.lk/why-BNP-Paribas-Portugal
* Please note that only applications submitted in English will be considered.
* In case you are selected for this role, further documentation will be requested to support your hiring process.