- Employment contract
- Standard / Permanent
- Job / Mission
- SECURITY OR FACILITIES MANAGEMENT
BNP Paribas Cardif insures 100 million clients in the world. As the insurance subsidiary of BNP Paribas, it aims at being the global benchmark for insurance partnerships and the leading provider of personal insurance solutions.
Our people have extensive expertise and experience that creates tangible benefit for marketing, actuarial analysis and data management. We have in-depth understanding of our partner distributors and their industries, allowing us to optimize their insurance offering and the experience they deliver for their customers. Detailed knowledge of our partners also lets us provide support for their sales organizations and management of their networks.
For our Shared Services Center – Cardif Services – we are currently seeking an
Risk Management Generalist M/F fluent in English
As our Risk Management Generalsit, you will contrbute to the implementation, maintenance and improvement of the Global Security framwork (Business Continuity and Crisis Management; Physical Security). You will as well support the local deployment of the Professional Ethics (Compliance) framework.
The Risk Management Generalist will be integrated in the Risk Management team, assisting the development of the Global Security and Compliance frameworks. She/he will be in charge for the following responsibilities.
- Promote the identification of risks in the scope of Global Security and Compliance and ensure the follow up and development of any preventive / corrective action
- Participate in the creation and development of Policies & Procedures related with its areas of responsibility, and control their enforcement
- Ensure the development and implementation of an adequate training and awareness plan for the staff
- Develop and contribute to supporting the development of an advanced security and risk culture
- Assumes the role of Alternate Business Continuity Manager and Alternate Crisis Manager, subsidiarily and, if needed, in the absence of the Business Continuity Manager, as according to the responsibilities identified in the relevant internal policies and procedures
- Contribute to the set-up and maintenance of a business continuity strategy based on the activities’ impact assessment
- Contribute to the performance of the necessary formalization, follow-up and reporting of the business continuity framework according to Group requirements
- Contribute to regularly testing the strategies and performing the relevant continuity exercises.
Specific to Physical Security
- Advice, support and challenge the implementation of the people & premises security requirements
- Promote the implementation of the Professional Ethics framework in Cardif Services
- Perform compliance analysis on requests concerning the Professional Ethics domain
Degree in on of the following areas: Information Technologies, Business Adminstration, Audit or Security
A previous professional experience in relation to security and business continuity / crisis management required
Fluency in English, Portuguese is appreciated and French will be considered as a plus
Good analytical and organization skills, attention to detail
Strive for customer satisfaction and aim to deliver high quality results
Respect the procedures, methodologies and directives
High sense of confidentiality
Good listening and questioning ability, good learning skills
Ability to plan work ahead and to prioritize workload
Ability and willing to work in a multi-cultural environment
Curious and willing to work on different tasks and topics
Be able to adapt to changes
Start date: ASAP
Contract Type: Open Ended
If your profile and motivations matches our needs, you feel motivated to join our company do not hesitate in sending us you application, we will be delighted to consider you for this position.
Please note that only applications submitted with CV, cover letter & Certificate of Studies will be considered and move forward in the application process.
BNP Paribas is an equal opportunity employer and proud to provide equal employment opportunity to all job seekers. We are actively committed to ensuring that no individual is discriminated against on the grounds of age, disability, gender reassignment, marriage or civil partnership status, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, sex or sexual orientation. Equity and diversity are at the core of our recruitment policy because we believe that they foster creativity and efficiency, which in turn increase performance and productivity. We strive to reflect the society we live in, while keeping with the image of our clients.