Risk Communications Trainee
About the job
- By Joining RISK Portugal at BNP Paribas, you will be part of a dynamic, talented and expert team, with a global coverage. You will be able to develop your knowledge through career development plan and internal mobility. The journey starts here
- In order to promote good risk practices and encourage good conduct, Risk Culture disseminates information through its internal digital platforms, organises worldwide conferences and supports any teams across the BNP Paribas network in their risk-acculturation needs. Leveraging on the latest technology and the newest means of communications is at the heart of Risk Culture’s model in its objective to reach out to all staff within the Group. To produce content in various digitalised formats: animated videos, video montages, infographics, among others, and to publish on Risk Culture’s dedicated platform, Risk Culture is looking for a communications intern in charge of content production. They will hold the dual role of ensuring that all content is published using varied formats with the most up to date techniques in a timely manner
Your Main Activities Are
- Internal Communications (Learn how to define and implement an internal communication strategy)
- Support the creation and promotion of effective internal communications strategies and practices at all levels of the organisation
- Develop and design internal campaigns
- Formulate appropriate messaging for sensitive and confidential materials to be communicated to internal and external audiences
- Administrate internal communications tools (intranet, mass mailing, Corporate TV…)
- Plan content development, layout and production for internal communication tools (Intranet, newsletter, mass mailing etc.)
- Actively research and develop internal communications materials – news releases, articles, editorials, publications and other written communications products, including PowerPoint presentations
- Support in all managerial communications (managers’ community, managers toolkits, presentations etc.)
- Proof reading of several communications materials
- Research venues, liaise with providers and support the Head of communications in all organisational and logistical tasks
- Corporate Reporting
- Create reports on the department’s activity and on the outcomes of internal initiatives
- External Communications (Learn the role of the social media in the communication strategy)
- Propose and develop content for the social media
Profile and Skills to Success
- Bachelor Degree in Communication / Marketing and/or International studies
- Advanced level of English, both written and oral
- Ability to deliver / result driven
- Organisational skills
- Ability to manage / facilitate a meeting, seminar, committee and/or training
Why joining BNP Paribas?
· Leading banking institution
BNP Paribas is a leader in the Eurozone, and a prominent international banking institution with strong roots in Europe’s banking history. It has a presence in 65 countries, with around 190 000 Employees – including more than 145 000 in Europe.
· Our presence in Portugal
Since 1985, BNP Paribas was one of the first foreign banks to operate in the country. Today, the Group has around 7.100 employees across several entities operating directly in the territory, offering a wide range of integrated financial solutions to support its clients and their businesses.
· International reach
Thanks to its international presence and regular and close collaboration among its different entities, BNP Paribas has the resources to support all clients with financing, investment, savings and protection solutions that help make their projects a success. BNP Paribas holds key positions in its three core operating divisions:
· Retail Banking, a division that brings together all of the Group’s retail activities and specialised business lines
· Investment & Protection Services that include specialised businesses offering a wide range of savings, investment and protection services.
· Corporate & Institutional Banking division that offers tailored financial solutions for corporate and institutional client.
· Diversity and Inclusion commitment
BNP Paribas is an equal opportunity employer and proud to provide equal employment opportunity to all job seekers. We are actively committed to ensuring that no individual is discriminated against on the grounds of age, disability, gender reassignment, marriage or civil partnership status, pregnancy and maternity/paternity, race, religion or belief, sex or sexual orientation. Equity and diversity are at the core of our recruitment policy because we believe that they foster creativity and efficiency, which in turn increase performance and productivity. We strive to reflect the society we live in, while keeping with the image of our clients.
· Commitment towards work/life balance
At BNP Paribas we care about our employees wellbeing and promote a culture of good integration between work and rest. We believe our employees have rich personal lives outside of work, being fundamental to be disconnected from work to recharge both physically and mentally. Only through this balance we may all be at our best while working.
· Remote Working Conditions
At BNP Paribas, we embrace a Smart Working framework based on trust, autonomy and collaboration. Within this framework, eligible employees can benefit from flexible remote working modalities adapted to our hybrid working environment. To guarantee a comfortable and efficient working set-up, eligible employees are provided with both the office and home equipment, are entitled to an equipment allowance and can benefit from exclusive partnerships to purchase additional equipment at reduced prices.
To find out more on why you should join BNP Paribas visit https://bnpp.lk/why-BNP-Paribas-Portugal
* Please note that only applications submitted in English will be considered.
* In case you are selected for this role, further documentation will be requested to support your hiring process.