RISK ARVAL – RISK PERMANENT CONTROL & PROJECT MANAGEMENT
- Standard / Permanent
Since 1989, Arval has enabled people around the world to get to where they need to be, through vehicle leasing and fleet management solutions to businesses large and small. But our business is about more than fleets, cars and commercial vehicles – it’s about people.
Whether it’s a plumber heading off to fix a broken pipe, or a large international company with hundreds of vehicles to look after, we make sure our customers always feel at home on the road. Every day, 8,000 Arval employees across 29 countries take an active role in delivering outstanding services to our customers and drivers.
Arval offers vehicle leasing services and solutions to customers of any size (large international corporates, SMEs and professionals) and to personal customers.
RISK ARVAL – RISK PERMANENT CONTROL & PROJECT MANAGEMENT– 2023 (M/F) Miraflores
· In the context of the Arval Risk vertical integration into BNPP, the job position “Risk Permanent Control & project management” is to fulfill the following missions:
· Organize the framework of Controls (first level for central team, and second level for local entities) of the Arval Risk Function in line with BNPP guidelines.
· Perform 2nd level of controls on the local credit and asset risk processes.
· Ensure Risk Arval policies are aligned with the BNPP Risk management principles policies and meet local regulatory requirements
· Support the local Arval Risk teams in the implementation and maintenance of the control set-up on the risk management activities. Contribute to expand risk culture.
· Ensure animation of the Country Risk teams on credit and asset risk controls.
· Ensure some transversal missions including project management by coordinating transversal projects lead by RISK Arval either for RISK or the business, related to their strategy (RISK 2025 and Arval Beyond 2025)
On a daily basis you will be in contact with regional CROs, and risk teams within Arval countries.
Those missions are expected of the newcomer in the COO Department who directly reports to the Arval Chief Risk Officer.
Reporting on performance of controls
· Define appropriate Credit/Asset Risk reporting as required by Arval Senior Management to guarantee the performance of the controls framework.
· Organize the RISK Arval Internal Control Committee (ICC) and contribute to its analysis.
· Accompany local CRO on Permanent controls topic; Risk & control self-assessment (RCSA), adequate controls deployed and related action plans if needed.
· Coordinate with BNPP RISK IRC the controls to be implemented on Arval risk domains.
· Train & Support Arval countries in the implementation and maintenance of the risk control framework
· Follow-Up the IG recommendations on Arval Risk control framework
Transversal missions on projects
· Contribute to ARVAL strategic initiatives and projects, including IT projects (data quality, etc)
· Manage with RISK and/or ARVAL projects (including regulatory) and their application on strategic plans
· Organize projects in a dedicated portfolio; follow the budget and main milestones; produce dedicated reporting to the management of ARVAL or RISK.
Job is important, but Team and workplace too!
Welcome to Arval Portugal located in Arquiparque/Miraflores, where you will join RISK Arval team.
We are ready to welcome you with an onboarding plan including training and networking.
You will work closely with a dynamic team and have daily interactions with RISK Arval teams in several countries.
What do we got for you?
Important topic that we will discuss taking into consideration your training and experience
Who are we looking for?
Experience level: 5 to 10 years of experience in a Control Function and/or in project management
· Strong analytical skills and
· A strong interest and familiarity with risk management best practices
· Capacity to remain objective and independent in order to fulfil the control role required
– Analytical Ability (Proficient)
Communicating and exchanging skills
· Team work: Knows how to work in a team and/or across teams, regardless of the type of collaboration (face-to-face, in a group, remote, real-time, etc.), acts bearing common interests and respect for fellow team members in mind
· Communication: Expresses his/her messages, both orally and in writing, in an effective, organized way, which is appropriate to the audience being addressed
Understanding & developing solutions
· Analytical skills: Identifies all aspects of a subject and examines them in a critical way to construct a broad point of view. Is driven by the desire to know more about things, people or events
· Ability to report: Keeps his/her superiors informed about his/her activities and the progress of his/her files in an effective way. Draws attention to useful information, risks and sensitive points
· Rigor & Accuracy : Is constantly attentive to the precision and thoroughness of the information sent and to the quality of the work; ensures that errors are minimized
· English (advanced)
Tools / technologies / methodologies:
· Excellent knowledge of MS Office products (Excel, VBA…)
Added value of the position
· Experience in a Control Function
· Work in an international environment
· Project management skills
· Autonomous position
· Within BNP Paribas Risk Function
· Within Arval Businesses or other CPBS business
If you got all this, energy and willingness, you are the one we are looking for.
We are waiting for your application!
If within 3 weeks you were not contacted, please consider your application wasn’t selected.