Reporting System Administrator – Business Analyst
- Standard / Permanent
- INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY
Your Main Activities Are
- ECS reporting system administrator / business analyst is an interlocutor between Risk, Finance and ALM-T businesses (at Corporate and local levels), RF DIP (Risk & Finance Data Innovation & Project) and IT teams:
- Administration & support
- Access rights management
- Closing calendar coordination
- Reference data management
- Data production monitoring and control
- 1st level of support to end-users
- Documentation management
- Operational permanent controls execution
- Project management
- Provide support to RF DIP (Risk & Finance Data Innovation & Project) team on project management related tasks
- Understand and analyze the needs coming from the business team, converting them into detailed requirements and functional specifications
- Involve all relevant stakeholders in the process of definition and validation of any new requirement, assessing all potential impacts
- Test plan definition, execution and validation
- Documentation management (validation statement, release note, data model, etc.)
- Operational permanent controls execution
Profile and Skills to Success
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Systems, Business Management, Accounting or Finance
- Relevant professional experience as a functional analyst (administration & support)
- Relevant professional experience as a business analyst (test plan definition, execution and validation)
- Knowledge of SQL
- Knowledge of SAS, Power BI, JIRA and Agile methodology
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite (Outlook, PowerPoint, Word), with a high command in Excel;
- Knowledge of foreign languages:
- Proficiency in English is mandatory
- Previous banking experience is a plus
- Client focused
- Excellent attention to details
- Strong analytical mind, problem solving, planning and organizational skills
- Strong interpersonal communication (spoken and written) and ability to report (simplify complex information in a clearly organized and visually interesting manner, adapting it to the different stakeholders)
- Pro-active attitude with ability to work in a fast changing and demanding environment
- At ease with multi-tasking
About the Team
- FRESH is an IT framework encompassing Projects & Systems of Finance and RISK functions that brings together a community of 1.600 experts coming from Finance, RISK and IT backgrounds, with a strong focus on efficiency, proximity, agility and time-to-market
- It is a new worldwide organizational model that contributes to tackle major challenges of Group’s transformation of today and tomorrow, building the best offer for Finance and RISK community through a progressive rotation towards new technologies and best practices
- FRESH is a unique organization within BNP Paribas, part of IT Group yet actively managed through an innovative partnership with Finance and RISK
- Entities Core Solutions is in charge of collecting financial data from operational systems and processing it into global platforms to meet local and Group requirements. The systems involved are One Financial System (the Group standard) and other local ledgers that will be progressively replaced by OFS. The team aims at reinforcing and expanding controls to a larger scope of data, including finance, risk and ALMT following Filière Unique principles
Why joining BNP Paribas?
· Leading banking institution
BNP Paribas is a leader in the Eurozone, and a prominent international banking institution with strong roots in Europe’s banking history. It has a presence in 65 countries, with around 190 000 Employees – including more than 145 000 in Europe.
· Our presence in Portugal
Since 1985, BNP Paribas was one of the first foreign banks to operate in the country. Today, the Group has around 7.100 employees across several entities operating directly in the territory, offering a wide range of integrated financial solutions to support its clients and their businesses.
· International reach
Thanks to its international presence and regular and close collaboration among its different entities, BNP Paribas has the resources to support all clients with financing, investment, savings and protection solutions that help make their projects a success. BNP Paribas holds key positions in its three core operating divisions:
· Retail Banking, a division that brings together all of the Group’s retail activities and specialised business lines;
· Investment & Protection Services that include specialised businesses offering a wide range of savings, investment and protection services;
· Corporate & Institutional Banking division that offers tailored financial solutions for corporate and institutional clients.
· Diversity and Inclusion commitment
BNP Paribas is an equal opportunity employer and proud to provide equal employment opportunity to all job seekers. We are actively committed to ensuring that no individual is discriminated against on the grounds of age, disability, gender reassignment, marriage or civil partnership status, pregnancy and maternity/paternity, race, religion or belief, sex or sexual orientation. Equity and diversity are at the core of our recruitment policy because we believe that they foster creativity and efficiency, which in turn increase performance and productivity. We strive to reflect the society we live in, while keeping with the image of our clients.
· Commitment towards work/life balance
At BNP Paribas we care about our employees wellbeing and promote a culture of good integration between work and rest. We believe our employees have rich personal lives outside of work, being fundamental to be disconnected from work to recharge both physically and mentally. Only through this balance we may all be at our best while working.
· Remote Working Conditions
At BNP Paribas, we embrace a Smart Working framework based on trust, autonomy and collaboration. Within this framework, eligible employees can benefit from flexible remote working modalities adapted to our hybrid working environment. To guarantee a comfortable and efficient working set-up, eligible employees are provided with both the office and home equipment, are entitled to an equipment allowance and can benefit from exclusive partnerships to purchase additional equipment at reduced prices.
To find out more on why you should join BNP Paribas visit https://bnpp.lk/why-BNP-Paribas-Portugal
* Please note that only applications submitted in English will be considered.
* In case you are selected for this role, further documentation will be requested to support your hiring process.