- Employment contract
- Standard / Permanent
- Job / Mission
- SECURITY OR FACILITIES MANAGEMENT
About the job
- Territory Procurement works closely with the all business lines and BNP Paribas functions to analyze the value chain, to identify any resources or processes that the Group would strategically and economically benefit from buying, sharing or mutualizing. To deliver on time and with the best comercial conditions, the best quality of products and services at the Territory level, Territory Procurement manages closely the relationship with suppliers, by supporting the lifecycle management, whilst disseminating Procurement norms and best practices to internal clients, promoting cost efficiency initiatives and fostering of CSR engagement.
Your Main Activities Are
- Support the definition of the procurement local strategy and respective action-plan
- Support Internal Clients: Local Procurement teams support (Procurement Governance)
- Ensure close relationships with Suppliers and Service providers by otimizing the suppliers portfolio or list according to the entities' strategy
- Provide supplier support: Supplier lifecycle management (including on-boarding, follow-up and off-boarding) and ongoing Support (including claims, queries)
- Execute procurement actions: Internal request analysis, Consultation process (RFI / RFQ / RFP / one to one negotiations) and Contract management process
- Foster cost savings from procurement actions and reports the local and global savings in the Group's declaration and report
- Participate in the continuous improvement of Procurement processes and tools
- Contribute to the dissemination of Procurement norms and guidelines across the Territory
Profile and Skills to Success
- Bachelors Degree in Business Management or related areas
- Experience in Procurement, IT, Legal, Project Management or similar areas
- English fluent (mandatory)
- Client focused
- Excellent communication skills (oral and written)
- Ability to conduct a negotiation
- Ability to develop and adapt a process
- Proficient with CRM Tools
Why joining BNP Paribas?
· Leading banking institution
BNP Paribas is a leader in the Eurozone, and a prominent international banking institution with strong roots in Europe's banking history. It has a presence in 65 countries, with around 190 000 Employees – including more than 145 000 in Europe.
· Our presence in Portugal
Since 1985, BNP Paribas was one of the first foreign banks to operate in the country. Today, the Group has around 7.100 employees across several entities operating directly in the territory, offering a wide range of integrated financial solutions to support its clients and their businesses.
· International reach
Thanks to its international presence and regular and close collaboration among its different entities, BNP Paribas has the resources to support all clients with financing, investment, savings and protection solutions that help make their projects a success. BNP Paribas holds key positions in its three core operating divisions:
- Retail Banking, a division that brings together all of the Group’s retail activities and specialised business lines;
- Investment & Protection Services that include specialised businesses offering a wide range of savings, investment and protection services;
- Corporate & Institutional Banking division that offers tailored financial solutions for corporate and institutional clients.
· Diversity and Inclusion commitment
BNP Paribas is an equal opportunity employer and proud to provide equal employment opportunity to all job seekers. We are actively committed to ensuring that no individual is discriminated against on the grounds of age, disability, gender reassignment, marriage or civil partnership status, pregnancy and maternity/paternity, race, religion or belief, sex or sexual orientation. Equity and diversity are at the core of our recruitment policy because we believe that they foster creativity and efficiency, which in turn increase performance and productivity. We strive to reflect the society we live in, while keeping with the image of our clients.
· Commitment towards work/life balance
At BNP Paribas we care about our employees wellbeing and promote a culture of good integration between work and rest. We believe our employees have rich personal lives outside of work, being fundamental to be disconnected from work to recharge both physically and mentally. Only through this balance we may all be at our best while working.
· Remote Working Conditions
At BNP Paribas, we embrace a Smart Working framework based on trust, autonomy and collaboration. Within this framework, eligible employees can benefit from flexible remote working modalities adapted to our hybrid working environment. To guarantee a comfortable and efficient working set-up, eligible employees are provided with both the office and home equipment, are entitled to an equipment allowance and can benefit from exclusive partnerships to purchase additional equipment at reduced prices.
To find out more on why you should join BNP Paribas visit https://bnpp.lk/why-BNP-Paribas-Portugal
* Please note that only applications submitted in English will be considered.
* In case you are selected for this role, further documentation will be requested to support your hiring process.