Procure to Pay OSR Analyst
- Standard / Permanent
- PROCUREMENT & PERFORMANCE
About the job
- One Supplier Referential (OSR) is the referential for all entities of BNP Paribas, that gathers all suppliers of the Group. The OSR Administration is in charge of suppliers’ data input in OSR. This includes taking actions to ensure suppliers’ data quality and entails managing internal client relationships effectively. This role is at the heart of the relationship between buyers, suppliers and business beneficiaries, in order to develop and optimize the provision of supplier-specific information
Your Main Activities Are
- Add supplier data to the OSR database with the help of external market data providers and supplier intake form
- Liaise with suppliers to collect data especially when market data does not provide the supplier’s critical data for simplified KYS
- Import and export Excel files to update data
- Link suppliers’ companies within their hierarchy and create direct and ultimate parent where appropriate
- Ensure that users apply the procedures put in place with regards to creation/modification of records
- Addresses users’ concerns during the creation/ modification/ deactivation process and collects incidents
- Collects data issues and carry out first investigations to resolve and Communicate on developments and changes to the referential
- Carry out data extractions and analyses in order to check data integrity, compliance with defined management rules and respond to ad-hoc requests from Audit, Compliance and Management
- Provide performance reports to supervisors in order to collect production volumes, lead times and quality
- Perform controls within OSR to ensure supplier uniqueness and compliance
Profile and Skills to Success
- Bachelor degree in Business Management
- Up to 2 years of Experience in Administrative Support, Client Management and Data Analytics
- Knowledge in Data Intelligence, Research and Quant Analytics – Data Quality & Security
- Proficiency in MS Office Pack Microsoft Excel
- Fluent in English
- Ability to collaborate/Teamwork
- Attention to detail/rigor
- Ability to deliver/Results driven
Why joining BNP Paribas?
· Leading banking institution
BNP Paribas is a leader in the Eurozone, and a prominent international banking institution with strong roots in Europe’s banking history. It has a presence in 65 countries, with around 190 000 Employees – including more than 145 000 in Europe.
· Our presence in Portugal
Since 1985, BNP Paribas was one of the first foreign banks to operate in the country. Today, the Group has around 7.100 employees across several entities operating directly in the territory, offering a wide range of integrated financial solutions to support its clients and their businesses.
· International reach
Thanks to its international presence and regular and close collaboration among its different entities, BNP Paribas has the resources to support all clients with financing, investment, savings and protection solutions that help make their projects a success. BNP Paribas holds key positions in its three core operating divisions:
- Retail Banking, a division that brings together all of the Group’s retail activities and specialised business lines;
- Investment & Protection Services that include specialised businesses offering a wide range of savings, investment and protection services;
- Corporate & Institutional Banking division that offers tailored financial solutions for corporate and institutional clients.
· Diversity and Inclusion commitment
BNP Paribas is an equal opportunity employer and proud to provide equal employment opportunity to all job seekers. We are actively committed to ensuring that no individual is discriminated against on the grounds of age, disability, gender reassignment, marriage or civil partnership status, pregnancy and maternity/paternity, race, religion or belief, sex or sexual orientation. Equity and diversity are at the core of our recruitment policy because we believe that they foster creativity and efficiency, which in turn increase performance and productivity. We strive to reflect the society we live in, while keeping with the image of our clients.
· Commitment towards work/life balance
At BNP Paribas we care about our employees wellbeing and promote a culture of good integration between work and rest. We believe our employees have rich personal lives outside of work, being fundamental to be disconnected from work to recharge both physically and mentally. Only through this balance we may all be at our best while working.
· Remote Working Conditions
At BNP Paribas, we embrace a Smart Working framework based on trust, autonomy and collaboration. Within this framework, eligible employees can benefit from flexible remote working modalities adapted to our hybrid working environment. To guarantee a comfortable and efficient working set-up, eligible employees are provided with both the office and home equipment, are entitled to an equipment allowance and can benefit from exclusive partnerships to purchase additional equipment at reduced prices.
To find out more on why you should join BNP Paribas visit https://bnpp.lk/why-BNP-Paribas-Portugal
* Please note that only applications submitted in English will be considered.
* In case you are selected for this role, further documentation will be requested to support your hiring process.