- Standard / Permanent
- OPERATION PROCESSING
About the job
- The Pricing Analyst Specialist is responsible for performing product pricing analysis following Central
Finance 3P Global guidelines, while making sure the corresponding data is reported and stored to allow
future audit and monitoring to Client Line / Client Development teams. The Pricing Analyst Specialist
supports the Manager in transversal projects and activity supervision
Your Main Activities Are
- Collecting the client’s volumes per product and service a specific pricing will be designed in collaboration
with the product teams first and then with Client Development directly
- Make sure the appropriate Client delivery teams have received the same data and is detailed enough for
them to estimate the corresponding costs
- Collection of any changes in the pricing proposal a/o client’s volumes, allowing the profitability
estimation to be updated with the last commercial discussions outcomes
- Reconciliation of the billing volumes, in case of a repricing, with the revenues booked by Finance to
correspond to an appropriate application of the existing rate card
- Estimate the operational costs by respecting the 3P guidelines defined by Central Finance team (average
/ marginal approach)
- Estimate the revenues by applying the pricing proposal to be submitted to the client’s volumes, using
the 3P standard template
- Monitor active 3Ps being produced assuring data in our Allshare is correct and up to date with 4eyes
control performed. Support manager and Performance Analysts with regular KPI reports by maintaining a
meaningful dashboard with all the relevant information from all 3P requests that our team receives
- Assist with pricing on complex deals. This includes the creation and consolidation of 3P compliant P&L
analysis, the pricing approval process, the revenue impact analysis for existing clients and
creation/amendment of the proposed fee schedule. Ensure any pricing proposal submitted is appropriately
assessed and validated by the appropriate level of management
- Ensure the 3Ps requested are respecting the SLA signed with the locations and by respecting the
corresponding Finance Guidelines. Assist the review of unit costs and mark-ups: Maintain a record of any
unit cost adjustments required for future P&L analysis
- Review and understand 3P client profitability data: Understand pricing strategy and suggest ideas to
develop pricing strategy and 3P template. Ensure the pricing analysts are properly trained on all type of
deals and products and they solicit the appropriate experts from Client Lines and Client Delivery (incl IT)
Profile and Skills to Success
- University Attendance in Accounting, Finance, Economics
- Relevant experience in Banking and Financial Operations
- Relevant experience in Financial Analysis and Advisory
- Fluent (C1-C2) English level required
- Ability to develop and adapt a process
- Ability to deliver / Results driven
- Ability to collaborate / Teamwork
- Analytical Ability
- Proficiency in Office pack (Excel and PowerPoint)
Why joining BNP Paribas?
· Leading banking institution
BNP Paribas is a leader in the Eurozone, and a prominent international banking institution with strong roots in Europe’s banking history. It has a presence in 65 countries, with around 190 000 Employees – including more than 145 000 in Europe.
· Our presence in Portugal
Since 1985, BNP Paribas was one of the first foreign banks to operate in the country. Today, the Group has around 7.100 employees across several entities operating directly in the territory, offering a wide range of integrated financial solutions to support its clients and their businesses.
· International reach
Thanks to its international presence and regular and close collaboration among its different entities, BNP Paribas has the resources to support all clients with financing, investment, savings and protection solutions that help make their projects a success. BNP Paribas holds key positions in its three core operating divisions:
· Retail Banking, a division that brings together all of the Group’s retail activities and specialised business lines;
· Investment & Protection Services that include specialised businesses offering a wide range of savings, investment and protection services;
· Corporate & Institutional Banking division that offers tailored financial solutions for corporate and institutional clients.
· Diversity and Inclusion commitment
BNP Paribas is an equal opportunity employer and proud to provide equal employment opportunity to all job seekers. We are actively committed to ensuring that no individual is discriminated against on the grounds of age, disability, gender reassignment, marriage or civil partnership status, pregnancy and maternity/paternity, race, religion or belief, sex or sexual orientation. Equity and diversity are at the core of our recruitment policy because we believe that they foster creativity and efficiency, which in turn increase performance and productivity. We strive to reflect the society we live in, while keeping with the image of our clients.
· Commitment towards work/life balance
At BNP Paribas we care about our employees wellbeing and promote a culture of good integration between work and rest. We believe our employees have rich personal lives outside of work, being fundamental to be disconnected from work to recharge both physically and mentally. Only through this balance we may all be at our best while working.
· Remote Working Conditions
At BNP Paribas, we embrace a Smart Working framework based on trust, autonomy and collaboration. Within this framework, eligible employees can benefit from flexible remote working modalities adapted to our hybrid working environment. To guarantee a comfortable and efficient working set-up, eligible employees are provided with both the office and home equipment, are entitled to an equipment allowance and can benefit from exclusive partnerships to purchase additional equipment at reduced prices.
To find out more on why you should join BNP Paribas visit https://bnpp.lk/why-BNP-Paribas-Portugal
* Please note that only applications submitted in English will be considered.
* In case you are selected for this role, further documentation will be requested to support your hiring process.