PIMH Senior Project Manager
- Standard / Permanent
- PROJECT & TRANSFORMATION MANAGEMENT
About the job
- With a strong presence of almost 7.000 employees working in Europe, Asia and the United States and €377 billion of assets under management as of March 2019, BNP Paribas Wealth Management (“WM”) is a global leader of the Private Banking industry
- Since 2015, BNP Paribas Wealth Management has a competence center in Lisbon (PIMH = Portugal International Markets Hub) to manage activities for several locations (Switzerland, Luxemburg, Germany, Monaco)
- Within PIMH a Senior Project Manager provides essential support to a project, working with the Program Manager, Head of PIMH and other team’s across International Market HUB (IMH) to achieve project success
Your Main Activities Are
- As a project manager, you participate in the different projects within the scope of activity PIMH and IMH, this involves
- Leading streams of program such as strategic transformation project, and change management
- Sharing and produce relevant documentation and reports with project team
- Managing and providing information to stakeholders on regular basis
- Developing in-depth understanding of project scope and particulars i.e. timeframes, financials, outcomes
- Coordinating project
- Managing junior PMOs
- Understanding formal escalation and review processes
- Understanding and analyse internal organisation and processes
- Adaptation et creation of new processes
- Providing support to program managers and business leaders when requested
- Thorough project documentation
- Creating and reviewing of reports
- Knowledge of industry best practice
Profile and Skills to Success
- Bachelor degree in Economy, Finance, Business Administration and Accounting
- At least 5 years of Experience in audit or project management
- Experience in the Banking sector
- Fluent in English
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and ability to interact professional and confidently with a diverse group: users, managers and subject matters experts
- Focussed on Customer & Employee experience
- Analytical skills, ability to summarize and report, quick learner and adaptable
- Demonstrated ability to handle challenging and stressful situations
- Adaptability and polyvalence
- Rigorous and autonomous
Why joining BNP Paribas?
· Leading banking institution
BNP Paribas is a leader in the Eurozone, and a prominent international banking institution with strong roots in Europe’s banking history. It has a presence in 65 countries, with around 190 000 Employees – including more than 145 000 in Europe.
· Our presence in Portugal
Since 1985, BNP Paribas was one of the first foreign banks to operate in the country. Today, the Group has around 7.100 employees across several entities operating directly in the territory, offering a wide range of integrated financial solutions to support its clients and their businesses.
· International reach
Thanks to its international presence and regular and close collaboration among its different entities, BNP Paribas has the resources to support all clients with financing, investment, savings and protection solutions that help make their projects a success. BNP Paribas holds key positions in its three core operating divisions:
- Retail Banking, a division that brings together all of the Group’s retail activities and specialised business lines;
- Investment & Protection Services that include specialised businesses offering a wide range of savings, investment and protection services;
- Corporate & Institutional Banking division that offers tailored financial solutions for corporate and institutional clients.
· Diversity and Inclusion commitment
BNP Paribas is an equal opportunity employer and proud to provide equal employment opportunity to all job seekers. We are actively committed to ensuring that no individual is discriminated against on the grounds of age, disability, gender reassignment, marriage or civil partnership status, pregnancy and maternity/paternity, race, religion or belief, sex or sexual orientation. Equity and diversity are at the core of our recruitment policy because we believe that they foster creativity and efficiency, which in turn increase performance and productivity. We strive to reflect the society we live in, while keeping with the image of our clients.
· Commitment towards work/life balance
At BNP Paribas we care about our employees wellbeing and promote a culture of good integration between work and rest. We believe our employees have rich personal lives outside of work, being fundamental to be disconnected from work to recharge both physically and mentally. Only through this balance we may all be at our best while working.
· Remote Working Conditions
At BNP Paribas, we embrace a Smart Working framework based on trust, autonomy and collaboration. Within this framework, eligible employees can benefit from flexible remote working modalities adapted to our hybrid working environment. To guarantee a comfortable and efficient working set-up, eligible employees are provided with both the office and home equipment, are entitled to an equipment allowance and can benefit from exclusive partnerships to purchase additional equipment at reduced prices.
To find out more on why you should join BNP Paribas visit https://bnpp.lk/why-BNP-Paribas-Portugal
* Please note that only applications submitted in English will be considered.
* In case you are selected for this role, further documentation will be requested to support your hiring process.