Personal Assistant for Wealth Management
- OPERATION PROCESSING
About the job
Within WM Portugal International Markets Hub (PIMH) we are currently looking for a responsible Senior Executive Assistant to support our senior managers in a timely and professional manner. You will provide high-quality administrative and clerical assistance to top-level executives based in Paris and Portugal in achieving their strategic objectives by helping with administrative tasks. Working in a fast-paced environment by coming up with innovating solutions that offer a smarter way forward, and always operating with a sense of urgency and discipline.
Your Main Activities Are
- Providing administrative and secretarial support to managers
- Managing daily agenda and organizing different types of meetings
- Attending ad hoc meetings and writing minutes
- Booking meetings rooms, video calls, and conference calls
- Managing travel arrangements (booking flights, trains, hotels, cars, taxi) ensuring consistent adherence to the appropriate policy)
- Organizing and updating sensible documentation
- Organizing invoices and submitting expense claims
- Validate invoices in OneCap and solve problems related to this process
- Coordination with Finance team (in Lisbon)
- Establishing transversal contacts within the Group (HR, HelpDesk, DTI, CSR)
- Providing support and cover tasks in the absence of existing Assistant
Profile and Skills to Success
- Bachelor degree; additional qualifications as Personal Assistant or Secretary are a plus
- With 5 or 6 years’ experience in a similar position
- Advanced Microsoft Office skills (Word, Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint etc)
- Experience in preparing business presentations in PowerPoint is a plus
- Fluent in English/French; Portuguese is a strong plus in speaking and writing
- Precise and rigorous; excellent attention to detail
- Strong team spirit
- Ability to multi-task and adapt to changing priorities in a fast paced and dynamic environment
- Able to make meeting minutes and takes notes
- Ability to cope with pressure and short deadlines
- Diligence – Displays dedication and prioritises problems by considering the impact on the business; identifies quick-wins
- Discretion – Respect confidentiality when required on sensitive matters
- Resilience – Stays calm and positive, is comfortable when faced with conflict
Why joining BNP Paribas?
· Leading banking institution
BNP Paribas is a leader in the Eurozone, and a prominent international banking institution with strong roots in Europe's banking history. It has a presence in 72 countries, with around 200 000 Employees – including more than 150 000 in Europe.
· Our presence in Portugal
Since 1985, BNP Paribas was one of the first foreign banks to operate in the country. Today, the Group has around 6.500 employees across several entities operating directly in the territory, offering a wide range of integrated financial solutions to support its clients and their businesses.
· International reach
Thanks to its international presence and regular and close collaboration among its different entities, BNP Paribas has the resources to support all clients with financing, investment, savings and protection solutions that help make their projects a success. BNP Paribas holds key positions in its three core operating divisions: Domestic Markets and International Financial Services for retail banking and specialised financial services, and Corporate & Institutional Banking for corporate and institutional clients.
In its Corporate & Institutional Banking and International Financial Services activities, BNP Paribas also enjoys top positions in Europe, a strong presence in the Americas as well as a solid and fast-growing business in Asia-Pacific.
· Diversity and Inclusion commitment
BNP Paribas is an equal opportunity employer and proud to provide equal employment opportunity to all job seekers. We are actively committed to ensuring that no individual is discriminated against on the grounds of age, disability, gender reassignment, marriage or civil partnership status, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, sex or sexual orientation. Equity and diversity are at the core of our recruitment policy because we believe that they foster creativity and efficiency, which in turn increase performance and productivity. We strive to reflect the society we live in, while keeping with the image of our clients.
To find out more on why you should join BNP Paribas visit https://bnpp.lk/why-BNP-Paribas-Portugal
* Please note that only applications submitted in English will be considered.
* In case you are selected for this role, further documentation will be requested to support your hiring process.