- Employment contract
- Standard / Permanent
- Job / Mission
- OPERATION PROCESSING
BNP Paribas Cardif insures 100 million clients in the world. As the insurance subsidiary of BNP Paribas, it aims at being the global benchmark for insurance partnerships and the leading provider of personal insurance solutions.
Our people have extensive know-how and experience that creates tangible added value for marketing, actuarial analysis and data management. We have in-depth understanding of our partner distributors and their industries, allowing us to optimize their insurance offering and the experience they deliver for their customers. Detailed knowledge of our partners also lets us provide support for their sales organizations and management of their networks.
Our Shared Services Center in Porto is currently seeking a Policy Management Agent M/F – fluent in English and Dutch for our Automotive International Management Platform.
The ideal profile must have a strong previous working experience in administration ideally in automotive environment related.
Strong communication skills are also highly valued.
Contribute to processes management of all contracts, achieving an optimum performance of operations and insure a Top-level quality of operations:
- Follow compliance rules;
- Ensure proper registration records in the information systems;
- Manage automotive claim repair following contract coverage;
- Check the admissibility of requests;
- Contact by phone and/or all departments needed;
- Analyze records and check insurability and the financial risk based on their knowledge and tools to support the decision in accordance with the procedures and the rules of delegation;
- Notify the decisions to customers and/or business partners;
- Ensure administrative management of all operations prearranged;
- Ensure compliance with established standards of quality, security and control operations and risk management as defined in the working procedures;
- Guarantee a healthy team spirit;
- Demonstrate a professional response to stress;
- Guarantee the continuity and stability of team;
- Propose improvements to working methods and assist in the implementation of these improvements;
- Be source of proposals and suggestions in order to improve daily work;
- Create and maintain the procedures updated;
- Ensure the feedback to the hierarchy and alert when necessary;
- Contribute to the proper functioning of the team, particularly in terms of knowledge sharing and maintenance of good working relations between the teams, customers and suppliers;
- Ensure compliance with professional secrecy data confidentiality;
- Contribute to the development of the spirit of service ETO.
- Degree or higher education in the following subject: Business administration/business management; Insurance or Banking area; Public administration;
- Entry without a degree or foundation degree is possible for those who have relevant skills and work experience. Experience is highly valued;
- Fluency in English and Dutch.
Skills & Basic Features:
- Understanding of automotive environment;
- Ability to challenge repair & maintenance job estimates (cost, time, effort);
- Ability to provide clear explanation on claim decision to repairer & customer;
- Good knowledge of IT tools & applications used by the team in line with job requirements;
- Respect the needs of others and displays integrity in dealing with team members;
- Good written and oral communication skills;
- Strive continuously for customer satisfaction;
- Aim to deliver very high quality results;
- Fluent in Dutch;
- English good written skills;
- Team spirit.
If you profile and motivations matches our needs and you feel motivated to join our company do not hesitate in sending us you application. We will be delighted to consider you for this position.
Please note: to be considered and move forward in the process, applications must be submitted with:
- Certificate of Studies
BNP Paribas is an equal opportunity employer and proud to provide equal employment opportunity to all job seekers. We are actively committed to ensuring that no individual is discriminated against on the grounds of age, disability, gender reassignment, marriage or civil partnership status, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, sex or sexual orientation. Equity and diversity are at the core of our recruitment policy because we believe that they foster creativity and efficiency which in turn increase performance and productivity. We strive to reflect the society we live in, while keeping with the image of our clients
Standard / Permanent
Global Markets Documentation Analyst – Dutch Speaker
Standard / Permanent
Automotive After-Sales Technician – Fluent in Dutch and with excellent level of English M/F – Spontaneous Application – Oporto
Standard / Permanent
Agent Back Office Francophone H/F – CDI