- Employment contract
- Standard / Permanent
- Job / Mission
- OPERATIONAL EFFICIENCY TRANSFORMATION AND BUSINESS ANALYSIS
BNP Paribas Cardif insures 100 million clients in the world. As the insurance subsidiary of BNP Paribas, it aims at being the global benchmark for insurance partnerships and the leading provider of personal insurance solutions.
Our people have extensive know-how and experience that creates tangible added value for marketing, actuarial analysis and data management. We have in-depth understanding of our partner distributors and their industries, allowing us to optimize their insurance offering and the experience they deliver for their customers. Detailed knowledge of our partners also lets us provide support for their sales organizations and management of their networks.
BNP Paribas Cardif Services Portugal is currently seeking a Multilingual Analytics Support Operations – Data Labelling (M/F) ideally fluent in French and Spanish plus another language among English, Portuguese, German or Italian.
The Analytics Support Operations will take part on the following activities:
Contribute to the association of business specific information and raw data;
Transcribe information contained in documents under analysis;
Identify and improve visual areas in the documents;
Control the admissibility and completeness of the documents,
Ensure proper registration records in the Information Systems,
Analyze records and check layout of documents based on knowledge and experience as a customer.
Deal with processes by applying the necessary technical knowledge.
Ensure administrative management of all reports and controls related to the project;
Respond well to stress;
Contribute to activity reports;
- Propose improvements to working methods and assist in the implementation of these improvements;
Be a source of improvement suggestions for daily work processes and activity procedures;
Provide feedback to the hierarchical superiors and alert if and when necessary;
Contribute to the proper functioning of the team, particularly in terms of knowledge sharing and maintenance of good work relations between teams, customers and suppliers;
Comply with professional secrecy and data confidentiality
- Business administration/business management;
- Human resource management;
- Insurance or Banking area;
- Public administration.
Entry without a degree or foundation degree is possible for those who have relevant skills and work experience. Experience is highly valued.
Skills & Basic Features:
- Fluent in two or three of the following languages:
- Good knowledge of IT tools & applications used by the company in line with job requirements;
Respect the procedures, methodologies and directives;
- Good written and oral communication skills;
- Team spirit.
- Know how in insurance contracts and products BNP Paribas Cardif is a real plus;
- Highly analytical and detail oriented;
- Adaptable to a work in different contexts;
- Strive continuously for customer satisfaction;
- Aim to deliver very high quality results;
- Good capability of managing stress and conflicts;
- Ability to plan and to prioritize workload;
- Be receptive and able to quickly adapt to operation changes;
- Willing and able to work over normal office hours under exceptional circumstances and to have training for 1 to 2 weeks in Nanterre HO.
Start date: September 2022
Contract Type: Permanent
Location : Lisbon
If your profile and motivations matches our needs, you feel motivated to join our company do not hesitate in sending us you application, we will be delighted to consider you for this position.
Please note that only applications submitted with:
- Certificate of Studies
- Cover letter
Will be considered and move forward in the application process.
BNP Paribas is an equal opportunity employer and proud to provide equal employment opportunity to all job seekers. We are actively committed to ensuring that no individual is discriminated against on the grounds of age, disability, gender reassignment, marriage or civil partnership status, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, sex or sexual orientation. Equity and diversity are at the core of our recruitment policy because we believe that they foster creativity and efficiency that in turn increase performance and productivity. We strive to reflect the society we live in, while keeping with the image of our clients.
Standard / Permanent
Multilingual Analytics Support Operations (M/F) – Permanent contract – Porto
Junior Project Manager Fixed-Term
Standard / Permanent
Business Analyst Junior M/F – For Financial Project Management – Fluent in French & English – Permanent contract – Porto