- Employment contract
- Job / Mission
About the job
- Are you curious how that could work in the complex world of international digital finance? Do you have a high affinity for digital marketing and/or marketing automation? Then the Centric marketing team will be happy to receive you
- Centric is a platform dedicated to the daily banking activities of BNP Paribas’ large corporate and institutional clients. It increases their treasury efficiency, cash visibility and market oversight. If that phrase made any sense to you, you might just be the person we are looking for. If not, don’t worry, just tell us you are very eager to learn all about it. With more than 42 apps and 100k users from all over the globe, Centric is one the leading financial platforms in the world
Your Main Activities Are
- Campaign management – define target audience and strategy, brief a design team, create content, technical set-up in Marketo, our marketing automation tool (no experience required)
- Project management – stakeholder engagement, set-up timelines, define roles and responsibilities
Profile and Skills to Success
- University degree in Marketing Management, Digital Marketing, Marketing, Communication or similar
- 1-2 years of experience with content marketing, email marketing and/or marketing automation is a plus
- Able to quickly pick up the technical side of marketing automation (basic level)
- Collaborative/sharing mind-set – you will work in a team with many stakeholders
- Communicative – you will need to align those people, let them know where you are
- Fluent in English, both spoken and written
Why joining BNP Paribas?
· Leading banking institution
BNP Paribas is a leader in the Eurozone, and a prominent international banking institution with strong roots in Europe's banking history. It has a presence in 65 countries, with around 190 000 Employees – including more than 145 000 in Europe.
· Our presence in Portugal
Since 1985, BNP Paribas was one of the first foreign banks to operate in the country. Today, the Group has around 7.100 employees across several entities operating directly in the territory, offering a wide range of integrated financial solutions to support its clients and their businesses.
· International reach
Thanks to its international presence and regular and close collaboration among its different entities, BNP Paribas has the resources to support all clients with financing, investment, savings and protection solutions that help make their projects a success. BNP Paribas holds key positions in its three core operating divisions:
- Retail Banking, a division that brings together all of the Group’s retail activities and specialised business lines;
- Investment & Protection Services that include specialised businesses offering a wide range of savings, investment and protection services;
- Corporate & Institutional Banking division that offers tailored financial solutions for corporate and institutional clients.
· Diversity and Inclusion commitment
BNP Paribas is an equal opportunity employer and proud to provide equal employment opportunity to all job seekers. We are actively committed to ensuring that no individual is discriminated against on the grounds of age, disability, gender reassignment, marriage or civil partnership status, pregnancy and maternity/paternity, race, religion or belief, sex or sexual orientation. Equity and diversity are at the core of our recruitment policy because we believe that they foster creativity and efficiency, which in turn increase performance and productivity. We strive to reflect the society we live in, while keeping with the image of our clients.
· Commitment towards work/life balance
At BNP Paribas we care about our employees wellbeing and promote a culture of good integration between work and rest. We believe our employees have rich personal lives outside of work, being fundamental to be disconnected from work to recharge both physically and mentally. Only through this balance we may all be at our best while working.
· Remote Working Conditions
At BNP Paribas, we embrace a Smart Working framework based on trust, autonomy and collaboration. Within this framework, eligible employees can benefit from flexible remote working modalities adapted to our hybrid working environment. To guarantee a comfortable and efficient working set-up, eligible employees are provided with both the office and home equipment, are entitled to an equipment allowance and can benefit from exclusive partnerships to purchase additional equipment at reduced prices.
To find out more on why you should join BNP Paribas visit https://bnpp.lk/why-BNP-Paribas-Portugal
* Please note that only applications submitted in English will be considered.
* In case you are selected for this role, further documentation will be requested to support your hiring process.