- Employment contract
- Standard / Permanent
- Job / Mission
About the job
The team is looking for a communicative, driven and rigorous marketing Research Officer to help on the set-up, field coordination, analysis and insights delivery of the Client Satisfaction Survey, not only according to the internal stakeholders’ requirements, but also according to our clients’ expectations.
As a Marketing research officer, you will be accountable for the development, oversight and effective execution and analysis of a customer-focused survey for a particular Client segment.
In this position, you will lead, coordinate and liaise internally within the team and with high-profile internal clients (business lines managers, senior bankers) to ensure that all parts of the program are effectively developed to achieve our business goals – in line with our overall banking strategy, brand, value proposition and desired client experience.
Your Main Activities Are
- Market research strategy
- As a member of the team, you will be part of the group that defines the market research strategy and its derived results analysis plan
- Design and develop new research project to support business strategy
- Source, develop and deliver market research content
- Syndicate and update Client questionnaire structure
- Schedule and coordinate Client account mapping and scheduling process
- Follow up with the senior bankers the Client contact details needed to interviews and questionnaire scheduling/launching
- Analyse and synthetize Client questionnaire results
- Follow up with the bankers on Client actions plans after results presentation
- Management of internal communication about the Program
- Keep abreast and support any advances related to Client Satisfaction Program communication
- Collaboration with internal stakeholders
- Collaborate with and support the Client Satisfaction Program team
- Liaise with Global Banking EMEA, APAC and Americas managers and bankers to request, confirm and manage Client contacts information and respective follow up actions
- Ensure coordination with other stakeholders in the Client Satisfaction Program team, supporting the development of specific marketing, communication or insights strategies related with the Program, including content collection, formatting and distribution or distribution channels and monitoring of social media sites
- Coordination with external providers
- Update internal stakeholders about the Program Progress
- Collaborate with marketing, communication or insights teams to plan and or develop any Program related initiatives
- Coordination with external agencies, notably for the Program communication plan development
Profile and Skills to Success
- Bachelor Degree in relevant area
- Fluency in English, both oral and written, is mandatory
- At least 4 years of experience in Market Research, Agency, Marketing departments or similar
- Excellent writing, editing, and oral communication skills with experience developing client-focused content such as client surveys and interviews scripts, data analysis and support presentations
- Use analytics to monitor and participate to data analysis, and produce support presentations
- Advanced data analysis and customer insights experience
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office and other software programs applicable to position and achievement of goals, namely statistical software – as Data Viz, Blending, Analytics, Power Bi, Tableau, Customer satisfaction monitoring tools, SPSS, SAS, VBA
- A passion for marketing, communications, market research and insights
- Motivation to work on an international environment
- Must demonstrate superior written, interpersonal, project management skills, notably with proven success in meeting tight deadlines
- Strong innovative and critical thinking
- Strong problem solving skills
- Team player who collaborates with ease and creative energy, self-motivated, curious
- Proactive attitude
- Flexibility / Adaptability
- Exceptional attention to details
About the Team
- The CIB Marketing and Communication Shared Service Center (SSC) is a strategic partner to BNP Paribas business lines worldwide. The area is focused on commercial and strategic developments, in order to strengthen & differentiate the BNPP brand externally, help enhance the relationships with existent clients and broaden the Group’s customer base.
- The Client Insight team is responsible for designing and implementing several research programs to support both business and leadership team.
Why joining BNP Paribas?
· Leading banking institution
BNP Paribas is a leader in the Eurozone, and a prominent international banking institution with strong roots in Europe's banking history. It has a presence in 72 countries, with around 200 000 Employees – including more than 150 000 in Europe.
· Our presence in Portugal
Since 1985, BNP Paribas was one of the first foreign banks to operate in the country. Today, the Group has around 6.500 employees across several entities operating directly in the territory, offering a wide range of integrated financial solutions to support its clients and their businesses.
· International reach
Thanks to its international presence and regular and close collaboration among its different entities, BNP Paribas has the resources to support all clients with financing, investment, savings and protection solutions that help make their projects a success. BNP Paribas holds key positions in its three core operating divisions: Domestic Markets and International Financial Services for retail banking and specialised financial services, and Corporate & Institutional Banking for corporate and institutional clients.
In its Corporate & Institutional Banking and International Financial Services activities, BNP Paribas also enjoys top positions in Europe, a strong presence in the Americas as well as a solid and fast-growing business in Asia-Pacific.
· Diversity and Inclusion commitment
BNP Paribas is an equal opportunity employer and proud to provide equal employment opportunity to all job seekers. We are actively committed to ensuring that no individual is discriminated against on the grounds of age, disability, gender reassignment, marriage or civil partnership status, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, sex or sexual orientation. Equity and diversity are at the core of our recruitment policy because we believe that they foster creativity and efficiency, which in turn increase performance and productivity. We strive to reflect the society we live in, while keeping with the image of our clients.
To find out more on why you should join BNP Paribas visit https://bnpp.lk/why-BNP-Paribas-Portugal
* Please note that only applications submitted in English will be considered.
* In case you are selected for this role, further documentation will be requested to support your hiring process.