Junior IT Analyst – M/F – Fluent in English – Lisbon – Permanent contract – Hybrid
- Standard / Permanent
- INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY
Junior IT Analyst – M/F – Fluent in English – Lisbon – Open Ended Contract – Hybrid
WHO ARE WE ?
BNP PARIBAS CARDIF, the Insurer for a Changing World.
We are the world leader in the creditor insurance market with strong positions in savings and protection insurance in more than 30 countries all around the world.
European Service Center – Cardif Services, European Platform of Services with a diversity of processes aiming to bring excellence to our Internal Clients, being part of BNP Paribas Cardif, is an organization dedicated to providing other BNP Paribas Cardif entities with a diversity of processes and services connected to insurance activity. We aim to bring excellence to our internal clients, ensuring highest levels of efficiency and reliability. With over 480 employees and 6 working languages, we are a multicultural and a diverse team, operating in Porto and Lisbon, Portugal.
We are currently looking for a Junior IT Analyst – M/F – Fluent in English – Lisbon
BE PART OF OUR DYNAMIC IT SOLUTIONS TEAM
IT Solutions is a Cardif Services Transversal team responsible for the analysis, development, implementation and support of all internal IT projects.
Our main challenges are focused on continuous improvement on areas such as: innovation in internal business processes, project development (Software and Processes) and end-user applications support.
YOUR FUTURE MISSION IN THE IT SOLUTIONS TEAM:
· Analyze, create and improve reports and dashboards in Power BI;
· Manage and maintain the BI environment;
· Manage, configure and create solutions in SharePoint On-premises & Online;
· Management and configuration of ITSM Tools (ex: Service Now) and other tools;
· Provide user support;
· Analyze, diagnose and resolve errors related to the applications;
· Investigate operational or systematic problems and user queries as required;
· Develop, maintain and support programs and tools for internal and external clients;
· Optimization and automation of business processes;
· Digital Transformation and continuous improvement;
· Follow all group standards and methodologies;
AS OUR NEW JUNIOR IT ANALYST , YOU MUST HAVE:
· At least 1 year of professional experience in the IT area;
· Bachelor degree in computer science or equivalent field;
· Experience with Power BI or similar data visualization tools;
· Familiar or experienced with Microsoft SharePoint;
· Solid knowledge about data models, database design development and ETL;
· Knowledge of ITIL concepts;
· Technical knowledge in networking systems, databases, web development and business intelligence;
· Experience with Microsoft Visual Studio and other Microsoft frameworks;
· Knowledge of IT development standards, methods and tools.
Skills and basic features needed:
· Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize, analyze, and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy;
· Adapt queries, report writing and presenting findings;
· Knowledge in the development and implementation of Automation, Digital
· Transformation, procedures and guidelines to support operational processes;
· Knowledge of data processing, hardware platforms, and enterprise software applications;
· Strong analytical and problem solving skills;
· Ability to learn new languages and technologies;
· Excellent English oral and written communication skills;
· Strong Team interaction;
· Self-motivated with the ability to prioritize, meet deadlines, and manage changing priorities;
· Autonomous, rigorous with a high personal commitment.
· Strive continuously for customer satisfaction;
· Aim to deliver very high quality results;
· Good capability of managing stress;
· Good listening and questioning ability;
· Ability to plan work ahead and to prioritize workload;
· Able to be adapted to changes and evolution;
· Interested in projecting IT Technical solutions;
WHAT DO WE OFFER
Besides our attractive salary, you will benefit:
· Meal allowance
· Transportation allowance
· Child allowance
· Private Health Insurance including spouse and descendants, Life Insurance, Travel Insurance
· Hybrid working mode – a balance between office days to reinforce commitment, creativity and human links, and homeworking days for flexibility of the employees
· Continuous development and career growth opportunities on a local and global level
· And much more…
The work environment is important!
· Benefit from our modern amenities, including zen and creative rooms amongst others, many discounts from our group platform, free language courses, doctor on-site & remote and diverse company events,
- Work in a multicultural environment with multiple nationalities,
- Be part of a people care company with a strong & continuous growth investing in its employees through training and career opportunities.
Our commitments to you
• Diversity and Inclusion commitment
BNP Paribas Cardif is an equal opportunity employer and proud to provide equal employment opportunity to all job seekers. We are actively committed to ensuring that no individual is discriminated against on the grounds of age, disability, gender reassignment, marriage or civil partnership status, pregnancy and maternity/paternity, race, religion or belief, sex or sexual orientation. Equity and diversity are at the core of our recruitment policy because we believe that they foster creativity and efficiency, which in turn increase performance and productivity. We strive to reflect the society we live in, while keeping with the image of our clients.
• Commitment towards work/life balance
At BNP Paribas Cardif we care about our employees wellbeing and promote a culture of good integration between work and rest. We believe our employees have rich personal lives outside of work, being fundamental to be disconnected from work to recharge both physically and mentally. Only through this balance we may all be at our best while working.
• Remote Working Conditions
At BNP Paribas Cardif, we embrace a Smart Working framework based on trust, autonomy and collaboration. Within this framework, eligible employees can benefit from flexible remote working modalities adapted to our hybrid working environment.
If your profile and motivations matches our needs and you feel motivated to join our company, do not hesitate in sending us you application.
We will be delighted to consider you for this position.
Please note that only applications submitted with CV, Cover letter & Certificate of Studies will be considered and move forward in the application process.