IT Solutions Designer
- Standard / Permanent
- INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY
About the job
The Oxygen Finance & Strategy Platform is the Regional EMEA Mutualized platform and Group platform delivering services that covers the whole financial dimension: Accounting production activities, reporting, control, transformation projects, IT and GDO. Our platform serves EMEA Countries and CFO´s, Group Head Office and also worldwide entities when it refers to projects (Transformations & IT).
The Finance Implementation Projects (FIP) area of the business integrates the Finance & Strategy function. This business area leads the end-to-end implementation of business and regulatory projects by responding to Business Line and Finance requirements. It also contributes to transformation initiatives according to the Finance strategy and implements and maintains a harmonized Finance operating model across BNPP Group.
FIP Lisbon collaborates with a FIP community worldwide, ensuring a consistent approach of the Finance projects across the geographies. It is composed by two main teams: FIP Lisbon Banking Products and FIP Lisbon Capital Markets Products
We are currently seeking IT Designers to join FIP Lisbon, a key department within FIP community created in the context of a transformation plan to transfer progressively projects activities from Paris to Lisbon by 2025.
The aim of FIP integration program is to develop the knowledge of collaborators proposing several options for next position promoting a career path within Finance & Strategy function. Hence, the IT Designers joining FIP Lisbon will follow a complete integration program for one year alternating periods of effective training and project activity.
Your Main Activities Are
· Analyze the requirements from Business Line or Finance (depending on the nature of the project) based on the framing note of the FIP Project Manager
· Perform technical gap analysis and technical impact study in order to contribute to the framing note delivered by FIP Project Manager
· Collaborate with FIP Business Analyst to organize and manage meetings/workshops with stakeholders within Finance project team, Business Lines, IT, Finance end users to design the technical solution of the project respecting methodology and standards
· Document the technical specifications of the solution to be set up in the financial accounting interpretor
· Parametrize accounting and reporting rules, according to the standards in terms of norms and systems
· Contribute to the testing strategy to ensure the quality of the implementation of the project
· Carry out all unitary tests and integration tests of the project
· Ensure an aftercare support for Finance end users after delivery of the solution
· Support Project Managers and Business Analysts in implementing project outcomes and follow up outcomes with stakeholders
· Participate in project committees by sharing actions/decisions status
· Facilitate the knowledge sharing within the team
Profile and Skills to Success
· Master Degree in Information Technology / Computer Science
· Experience in project activity as Systems Analyst or Business Analyst in Banking sector / IT Consulting
· Knowledge of Financial Information Systems
· Proficient in Excel (advanced) and other MS Office products
· Proficient in Inquiry tools / Business Objects
· Proficiency in AIS / RDJ Axway software is desirable
· Ability to manage / facilitate meetings and trainings
· Analytical Ability
· Organisational skills
· Fluency in English, written and spoken
Why joining BNP Paribas?
· Leading banking institution
BNP Paribas is a leader in the Eurozone, and a prominent international banking institution with strong roots in Europe’s banking history. It has a presence in 65 countries, with around 190 000 Employees – including more than 145 000 in Europe.
· Our presence in Portugal
Since 1985, BNP Paribas was one of the first foreign banks to operate in the country. Today, the Group has around 7.100 employees across several entities operating directly in the territory, offering a wide range of integrated financial solutions to support its clients and their businesses.
· International reach
Thanks to its international presence and regular and close collaboration among its different entities, BNP Paribas has the resources to support all clients with financing, investment, savings and protection solutions that help make their projects a success. BNP Paribas holds key positions in its three core operating divisions:
· Retail Banking, a division that brings together all of the Group’s retail activities and specialised business lines;
· Investment & Protection Services that include specialised businesses offering a wide range of savings, investment and protection services;
· Corporate & Institutional Banking division that offers tailored financial solutions for corporate and institutional clients.
· Diversity and Inclusion commitment
BNP Paribas is an equal opportunity employer and proud to provide equal employment opportunity to all job seekers. We are actively committed to ensuring that no individual is discriminated against on the grounds of age, disability, gender reassignment, marriage or civil partnership status, pregnancy and maternity/paternity, race, religion or belief, sex or sexual orientation. Equity and diversity are at the core of our recruitment policy because we believe that they foster creativity and efficiency, which in turn increase performance and productivity. We strive to reflect the society we live in, while keeping with the image of our clients.
· Commitment towards work/life balance
At BNP Paribas we care about our employees wellbeing and promote a culture of good integration between work and rest. We believe our employees have rich personal lives outside of work, being fundamental to be disconnected from work to recharge both physically and mentally. Only through this balance we may all be at our best while working.
· Remote Working Conditions
At BNP Paribas, we embrace a Smart Working framework based on trust, autonomy and collaboration. Within this framework, eligible employees can benefit from flexible remote working modalities adapted to our hybrid working environment. To guarantee a comfortable and efficient working set-up, eligible employees are provided with both the office and home equipment, are entitled to an equipment allowance and can benefit from exclusive partnerships to purchase additional equipment at reduced prices.
To find out more on why you should join BNP Paribas visit https://bnpp.lk/why-BNP-Paribas-Portugal
* Please note that only applications submitted in English will be considered.
* In case you are selected for this role, further documentation will be requested to support your hiring process.