- Employment contract
- Standard / Permanent
- Job / Mission
- INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY
About the job
- The IT Software Asset Manager reports to the Head of Contract and Software Management (Head of WMIS Lisbon)
- The main goal of this activity is to ensure the software compliance (usages vs purchases), and to contribute to the software optimization of Wealth Management (WM) Global Asia & International Market (GAIM)
Your Main Activities Are
- Understand the Group governance and rules for Software Asset Manager (SAM) activity and ensure its deployment by WM GAIM:
- Enforce the rules
- Draft or contribute to draft any procedure or documentation for awareness purpose
- Collect evidences of software usages:
- for Group inventories (Group contracts)
- by launching local inventories (Contracts signed by WM GAIM CIO)
- Collect evidences of purchase:
- Contracts and amendment or Purchase Order and related invoices
- Maintenance payment
- Be the first point of contact for WM GAIM purchases when liaising with Group Procurement or any Group reseller
- Follow up the action plans: uninstallation, transfer or purchase
- Liaise with the teams in charge and ensure to raise any alert on time to management
- Update the related documentation:
- Global follow up of usages versus purchases and maintenance payment
- Actions plans
- Documentation per software (metric, purchase rules, specificities and attention points)
- Post inventories’ summary
- Provide the right level of reporting:
- Keep the Head of SAM & Contract Management informed of the SAM activity with a relevant summary and raise any attention point
- Prepare the SAM reporting for WM GAIM management (Synthetic view, attention points and statistics)
- Provide on request any information about WM GAIM software usages, purchase or rules to be applied
Profile and Skills to Success
- More than 12 years of experience in IT
- Extensive experience working in a multi-cultural environment and remote teams
- Experience in Software Asset Management (at least 3 years)
- Coordination skills and ability to respect a defined scope and time frame
- ITIL certification
- Detail oriented, analytical and inquisitive
- Extremely organized with strong time-management skills
- Capacity to take into account governance and regulatory constraints
- Problem-solving skills
- Results driven
- Fluent in English both verbal and written communication
Why joining BNP Paribas?
· Leading banking institution
BNP Paribas is a leader in the Eurozone, and a prominent international banking institution with strong roots in Europe's banking history. It has a presence in 65 countries, with around 190 000 Employees – including more than 145 000 in Europe.
· Our presence in Portugal
Since 1985, BNP Paribas was one of the first foreign banks to operate in the country. Today, the Group has around 7.100 employees across several entities operating directly in the territory, offering a wide range of integrated financial solutions to support its clients and their businesses.
· International reach
Thanks to its international presence and regular and close collaboration among its different entities, BNP Paribas has the resources to support all clients with financing, investment, savings and protection solutions that help make their projects a success. BNP Paribas holds key positions in its three core operating divisions:
- Retail Banking, a division that brings together all of the Group’s retail activities and specialised business lines;
- Investment & Protection Services that include specialised businesses offering a wide range of savings, investment and protection services;
- Corporate & Institutional Banking division that offers tailored financial solutions for corporate and institutional clients.
· Diversity and Inclusion commitment
BNP Paribas is an equal opportunity employer and proud to provide equal employment opportunity to all job seekers. We are actively committed to ensuring that no individual is discriminated against on the grounds of age, disability, gender reassignment, marriage or civil partnership status, pregnancy and maternity/paternity, race, religion or belief, sex or sexual orientation. Equity and diversity are at the core of our recruitment policy because we believe that they foster creativity and efficiency, which in turn increase performance and productivity. We strive to reflect the society we live in, while keeping with the image of our clients.
· Commitment towards work/life balance
At BNP Paribas we care about our employees wellbeing and promote a culture of good integration between work and rest. We believe our employees have rich personal lives outside of work, being fundamental to be disconnected from work to recharge both physically and mentally. Only through this balance we may all be at our best while working.
· Remote Working Conditions
At BNP Paribas, we embrace a Smart Working framework based on trust, autonomy and collaboration. Within this framework, eligible employees can benefit from flexible remote working modalities adapted to our hybrid working environment. To guarantee a comfortable and efficient working set-up, eligible employees are provided with both the office and home equipment, are entitled to an equipment allowance and can benefit from exclusive partnerships to purchase additional equipment at reduced prices.
To find out more on why you should join BNP Paribas visit https://bnpp.lk/why-BNP-Paribas-Portugal
* Please note that only applications submitted in English will be considered.
* In case you are selected for this role, further documentation will be requested to support your hiring process.