- Employment contract
- Standard / Permanent
- Job / Mission
- INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY
BNP Paribas Cardif insures 100 million clients in the world. As the insurance subsidiary of BNP Paribas, it aims at being the global benchmark for insurance partnerships and the leading provider of personal insurance solutions.
Our people have extensive know-how and experience that creates tangible added value for marketing, actuarial analysis and data management. We have in-depth understanding of our partner distributors and their industries, allowing us to optimize their insurance offering and the experience they deliver for their customers. Detailed knowledge of our partners also lets us provide support for their sales organizations and management of their networks.
We are currently seeking an IT Helpdesk Technician (M/F) – Fluent in English, position based in Lisbon, Portugal.
The IT helpdesk Technician will join IT Infrastructures Management team, his/her main responsibilities will be:
- Responsible for providing technical assistance and support related to computer systems, hardware and software.
- Responds to queries, runs diagnostic programs, isolates problem, and determines and implements solution;
- Tasks include end user support, license tracking, and performing PC maintenance, upgrades and configurations.
- Manage IT storages and IT equipment stocks.
- Provide technical assistance and support for incoming queries and issues related to computer systems, software and hardware;
- Install, test, configure and provide technical advice on Microsoft platforms;
- Install workstations, peripheral equipment and software;
- Maintain daily performance of computer systems;
- Respond to email and ticketing messages from customers seeking help;
- Ask questions to determine nature of problem;
- Walk customer through problem-solving process;
- Run diagnostic programs to resolve problems;
- Follow up with customers to ensure issue has been resolved;
- Gain feedback from customers about computer usage;
- Run reports to determine malfunctions that continue to occur.
Degree in Information Systems or related field;
- 0 to 3 years of relevant technical experience.
Skills & Basic Features:
- Knowledge in Microsoft applications;
- Good knowledge in English written and verbal communication;
- Strong Team interaction;
- Ability to handle several tasks simultaneously and effectively;
- Strive continuously for customer satisfaction;
- Aim to deliver very high quality results;
- Good capability of managing stress and conflicts;
- Good listening and questioning ability;
- Ability to plan work ahead and to prioritize workload;
- Be able to adapt to changes and evolution.
- Excellent capacity to interact with clients or other IT Support teams
- Other language (French)
Start date: ASAP
Contract Type: Permanent Contract
If your profile and motivations matches our needs, you feel motivated to join our company do not hesitate in sending us you application, we will be delighted to consider you for this position.
Please note that only applications submitted with: CV + Cover Letter + Diploma will be considered and move forward in the application process.
BNP Paribas is an equal opportunity employer and proud to provide equal employment opportunity to all job seekers. We are actively committed to ensuring that no individual is discriminated against on the grounds of age, disability, gender reassignment, marriage or civil partnership status, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, sex or sexual orientation. Equity and diversity are at the core of our recruitment policy because we believe that they foster creativity and efficiency which in turn increase performance and productivity. We strive to reflect the society we live in, while keeping with the image of our clients.