IT Helpdesk Technician (M/F) – Fluent in English – Permanent Contract – Lisbon – Hybrid
- Standard / Permanent
- INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY
WHO ARE WE ?
BNP PARIBAS CARDIF, the Insurer for a Changing World.
We are the world leader in the creditor insurance market with strong positions in savings and protection insurance in more than 30 countries all around the world.
European Service Center – Cardif Services, European Platform of Services with a diversity of processes aiming to bring excellence to our Internal Clients, being part of BNP Paribas Cardif, is an organization dedicated to providing other BNP Paribas Cardif entities with a diversity of processes and services connected to insurance activity. We aim to bring excellence to our internal clients, ensuring highest levels of efficiency and reliability. With over 480 employees and 6 working languages, we are a multicultural and a diverse team, operating in Porto and Lisbon, Portugal.
We are currently looking for a IT HelpDesk Technician (M/F) based in Lisbon
BE PART OF OUR DYNAMIC IT INFRASTRUCTURE MANAGEMENT TEAM
Our IT Infrastructure team and HelpDesk play a key role in the proper functioning of our Lisbon and Porto offices. Responsible for maintaining the entire operational environment and always up-to-date to comply with all compliance policies and in this way to be key pieces of excellence in the provision of services to Europe.
YOUR FUTURE MISSION in THE IT INFRASTRUCTURE MANAGEMENT TEAM
- Tasks include end user support, license tracking, and performing PC maintenance, upgrades and configurations
- Provide technical assistance and support for incoming queries, Install workstations, peripheral equipment and software and issues related to computer systems, software and hardware, Install, test, configure and provide technical advice on Microsoft platforms as Servers maintenance, upgrades and configurations, Active Directory, Network VPN and LAN
- Manage IT storages and IT equipment stocks
- Respond to email and ticketing messages from customers seeking help
AS OUR NEW IT HelpDesk Technician, YOU MUST HAVE:
- Strong knowledge in Microsoft environment including Servers, Active Directory
- Good knowledge in English and Portuguese written and verbal communication;
- Ability to plan work ahead and to prioritize workload
- Excellent capacity to interact with clients or other IT Support teams
- Aim to deliver very high quality results
WHAT DO WE OFFER
Besides our attractive salary, you will benefit :
- Meals allowance
- Transportation allowance
- Child allowance
- Private Health Insurance including spouse and descendants, Life Insurance, Travel Insurance
- Hybrid working mode – a balance between office days to reinforce commitment, creativity and human links, and homeworking days for flexibility of the employees
- Continuous development and career growth opportunities on a local and global level
- And much more…
The work environment is important!
- Benefit from our modern amenities, including zen and creative rooms amongst others, many discounts from our group platform, free language courses, doctor on-site & remote and diverse company events,
- Work in a multicultural environment with multiple nationalities,
- Be part of a people care company with a strong & continuous growth investing in its employees through training and career opportunities.
Our commitments to you
• Diversity and Inclusion commitment
BNP Paribas Cardif is an equal opportunity employer and proud to provide equal employment opportunity to all job seekers. We are actively committed to ensuring that no individual is discriminated against on the grounds of age, disability, gender reassignment, marriage or civil partnership status, pregnancy and maternity/paternity, race, religion or belief, sex or sexual orientation. Equity and diversity are at the core of our recruitment policy because we believe that they foster creativity and efficiency, which in turn increase performance and productivity. We strive to reflect the society we live in, while keeping with the image of our clients.
• Commitment towards work/life balance
At BNP Paribas Cardif we care about our employees wellbeing and promote a culture of good integration between work and rest. We believe our employees have rich personal lives outside of work, being fundamental to be disconnected from work to recharge both physically and mentally. Only through this balance we may all be at our best while working.
• Remote Working Conditions
At BNP Paribas Cardif, we embrace a Smart Working framework based on trust, autonomy and collaboration. Within this framework, eligible employees can benefit from flexible remote working modalities adapted to our hybrid working environment.
If your profile and motivations matches our needs and you feel motivated to join our company, do not hesitate in sending us you application.
We will be delighted to consider you for this position.
Please note that only applications submitted with CV, Cover letter & Certificate of Studies will be considered and move forward in the application process.