IT Contract Management Officer
- Standard / Permanent
- INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY
About the job
- WMIS (Wealth Management Information System) is part of PIMH (Portugal International Market Hub)
- The job position is within the Contract & Software Management Division of WMIS, located in Lisbon
- The objective of the Contract Management activity is to ensure the consistency in the elaboration of the software, Cloud or TMA contracts, as well as Group internal SLA, and provide a validation before WM GAIM CIO’s signature
Your Main Activities Are
- The IT Contract Management Officer reports locally to the Contract and Software Management Team Leader
- He / she will work closely with a senior IT Contract management officer
- being the SPOC (Single Point of Contact) of Wealth Management Information System (WMIS) Domains for any new software editor contract (or Cloud, TMA…)
- liaising with Wealth Management (WM) Legal and the “Subject Matter Experts” (IT Risk & Cybersecurity, Finance, Compliance, Data Management, Tax, among others)
- The activity doesn’t imply to be a lawyer but requires strong interest in liaising with both operational team and lawyers in order to draft contracts
- The main responsibilities are as follows
- For external contracts
- Log any new contract’s need reported by project managers or Domain / Division Heads
- Understand what are the key elements as input of the contract drafting
- For internal contracts
- Ensure the follow up and coordination of the renewal of WM Head Office SLA / OLA with other Group entities
- Help the IT Contract management & SAM Team Leader draft contracts / SLA, ensuring
- a close monitoring of any draft update by the different contributors
- the consistency with the BNP Paribas rules and requirements
- Update the contracts related referentials
- internal or external contracts referentials
- providers’ list
- Contribute to the process continuous improvement
- In particular by seeking the adequate articulation with Procurement and Software management tasks
- Contribute to draft material for awareness purpose
- For external contracts
- The activity requires
- To be aware and understand the different contracts templates
- To acquire the right level of knowledge of the existing contracts and the right level of experience to handle the drafting and coordination of the different stakeholders for any new contract
- To adjust his / her time to the defined deadlines to deliver a contract for signature
Profile and Skills to Success
- Masters Degree in IT
- At least 7 years of Experience in IT
- Extensive experience working in a multi-cultural environment and remote teams
- Experience in working with Legal, Finance, IT experts
- Coordination skills and ability to respect a defined scope and time frame
- Ability to work and negotiate if needed with external providers
- ISO certification (quality or risks)
- ITIL certification
- Analytical and Problem-solving skills
- Results driven
- Fluent in English both verbal and written communication
Why joining BNP Paribas?
· Leading banking institution
BNP Paribas is a leader in the Eurozone, and a prominent international banking institution with strong roots in Europe’s banking history. It has a presence in 65 countries, with around 190 000 Employees – including more than 145 000 in Europe.
· Our presence in Portugal
Since 1985, BNP Paribas was one of the first foreign banks to operate in the country. Today, the Group has around 7.100 employees across several entities operating directly in the territory, offering a wide range of integrated financial solutions to support its clients and their businesses.
· International reach
Thanks to its international presence and regular and close collaboration among its different entities, BNP Paribas has the resources to support all clients with financing, investment, savings and protection solutions that help make their projects a success. BNP Paribas holds key positions in its three core operating divisions:
- Retail Banking, a division that brings together all of the Group’s retail activities and specialised business lines;
- Investment & Protection Services that include specialised businesses offering a wide range of savings, investment and protection services;
- Corporate & Institutional Banking division that offers tailored financial solutions for corporate and institutional clients.
· Diversity and Inclusion commitment
BNP Paribas is an equal opportunity employer and proud to provide equal employment opportunity to all job seekers. We are actively committed to ensuring that no individual is discriminated against on the grounds of age, disability, gender reassignment, marriage or civil partnership status, pregnancy and maternity/paternity, race, religion or belief, sex or sexual orientation. Equity and diversity are at the core of our recruitment policy because we believe that they foster creativity and efficiency, which in turn increase performance and productivity. We strive to reflect the society we live in, while keeping with the image of our clients.
· Commitment towards work/life balance
At BNP Paribas we care about our employees wellbeing and promote a culture of good integration between work and rest. We believe our employees have rich personal lives outside of work, being fundamental to be disconnected from work to recharge both physically and mentally. Only through this balance we may all be at our best while working.
· Remote Working Conditions
At BNP Paribas, we embrace a Smart Working framework based on trust, autonomy and collaboration. Within this framework, eligible employees can benefit from flexible remote working modalities adapted to our hybrid working environment. To guarantee a comfortable and efficient working set-up, eligible employees are provided with both the office and home equipment, are entitled to an equipment allowance and can benefit from exclusive partnerships to purchase additional equipment at reduced prices.
To find out more on why you should join BNP Paribas visit https://bnpp.lk/why-BNP-Paribas-Portugal
* Please note that only applications submitted in English will be considered.
* In case you are selected for this role, further documentation will be requested to support your hiring process.