- Employment contract
- Standard / Permanent
- Job / Mission
- HUMAN RESOURCES
WHO ARE WE ?
BNP PARIBAS CARDIF, the Insurer for a Changing World.
We are the world leader in the creditor insurance market with strong positions in savings and protection insurance in more than 30 countries all around the world.
European Service Center – Cardif Services, European Platform of Services with a diversity of processes aiming to bring excellence to our Internal Clients, being part of BNP Paribas Cardif, is an organization dedicated to providing other BNP Paribas Cardif entities with a diversity of processes and services connected to insurance activity. We aim to bring excellence to our internal clients, ensuring highest levels of efficiency and reliability. With over 480 employees and 6 working languages, we are a multicultural and a diverse team, operating in Porto and Lisbon, Portugal.
We are currently looking for a HR Talent Acquisition (M/F) based in Lisbon
BE PART OF OUR DYNAMIC HR TALENT ACQUISITION TEAM
Our goal is not only to attract and successfully hire the right people to the right roles on the right time, based on technical experience and a set of soft skills aligned with the values of the company, but also being the point of contact for all HR recruitment matters.
YOUR FUTURE MISSION in the HR Team:
- Ensure that we meet the recruitment plan and keep the stakeholders up to date
- Articulate the communication with Managers, Clients, External Recruitment entities and/or Consultants to be as effective as possible in the conclusion of the several recruitment projects;
- Act as an operational developing recruitment projects from A to Z;
- Organize and carry out all the selection activities, such as interviews, selection tests or case;
AS OUR NEW HR TALENT ACQUISITION, YOU MUST:
- Have minimum 2-3 years of experience in recruitment, developed in a multinational company
- Have HR Generalist or Administrative background
- Be fluent in English & Portuguese – Mandatory (oral & written)
- Be fluent in Italian or another European language
- Have a Degree in Human Resources, Organizational Psychology or similar area
WHAT DO WE OFFER
Besides our attractive salary, you will benefit :
- Meals allowance
- Transportation allowance
- Child allowance
- Private Health Insurance including spouse and descendants, Life Insurance, Travel Insurance
- Hybrid working mode – a balance between office days to reinforce commitment, creativity and human links, and homeworking days for flexibility of the employees
- Continuous development and career growth opportunities on a local and global level
- And much more…
The work environment is important!
- Benefit from our modern amenities, including zen and creative rooms amongst others, many discounts from our group platform, free language courses, doctor on-site & remote and diverse company events,
- Work in a multicultural environment with multiple nationalities,
- Be part of a people care company with a strong & continuous growth investing in its employees through training and career opportunities.
Our commitments to you
• Diversity and Inclusion commitment
- BNP Paribas Cardif is an equal opportunity employer and proud to provide equal employment opportunity to all job seekers. We are actively committed to ensuring that no individual is discriminated against on the grounds of age, disability, gender reassignment, marriage or civil partnership status, pregnancy and maternity/paternity, race, religion or belief, sex or sexual orientation. Equity and diversity are at the core of our recruitment policy because we believe that they foster creativity and efficiency, which in turn increase performance and productivity. We strive to reflect the society we live in, while keeping with the image of our clients.
• Commitment towards work/life balance
At BNP Paribas Cardif we care about our employees wellbeing and promote a culture of good integration between work and rest. We believe our employees have rich personal lives outside of work, being fundamental to be disconnected from work to recharge both physically and mentally. Only through this balance we may all be at our best while working.
• Remote Working Conditions
At BNP Paribas Cardif, we embrace a Smart Working framework based on trust, autonomy and collaboration. Within this framework, eligible employees can benefit from flexible remote working modalities adapted to our hybrid working environment.
If your profile and motivations matches our needs and you feel motivated to join our company, do not hesitate in sending us you application.
We will be delighted to consider you for this position.
Please note that only applications submitted with CV, Cover letter & Certificate of Studies will be considered and move forward in the application process.