Financial Data Admin – Asset Management – M/F – Porto – CDI – Hybrid
- Standard / Permanent
- FINANCE ACCOUNTS AND MANAGEMENT CONTROL
WHO ARE WE ?
BNP PARIBAS CARDIF, the Insurer for a Changing World.
We are the world leader in the creditor insurance market with strong positions in savings and protection insurance in more than 30 countries all around the world.
European Service Center – Cardif Services, European Platform of Services with a diversity of processes aiming to bring excellence to our Internal Clients, being part of BNP Paribas Cardif, is an organization dedicated to providing other BNP Paribas Cardif entities with a diversity of processes and services connected to insurance activity. We aim to bring excellence to our internal clients, ensuring highest levels of efficiency and reliability. With over 480 employees and 6 working languages, we are a multicultural and a diverse team, operating in Porto and Lisbon, Portugal.
We are currently looking for a Financial Data Administrator (M/F) based in Oporto
BE PART OF OUR DYNAMIC ASSET MANAGEMENT – DATA ADMINISTRATION TEAM
YOUR FUTURE MISSION IN THE ASSET MANAGEMENT – DATA ADMINISTRATION TEAM
By joining our Middle Office Assets team, you will be responsible for the quality of the data in the corporate reference framework for asset data, and in particular:
- Ensuring the proper management of the creation of workflows/third parties/portfolios in the repository, while respecting the requests of internal clients;
- Ensure that data is collected from financial information providers and is within the scope entrusted to them;
- Contribute to the completion of the data, in compliance with the naming and management rules implemented in the repository;
- Contribute to making data available to customer applications or processes within the agreed deadlines and quality;
- Contribute to the production of the reports needed to manage the business and the quality of the data;
You will also contribute to the remediation and correction of data quality and integrity processes:
- Participate in performing data quality and integrity controls, according to the control plan defined with management;
- Contribute to the continuous improvement of data quality and integrity processes within the scope entrusted in relation to management, customers or any other stakeholder in the system;
- Contribute to remediation/remediation processes;
- Contribute to any action to promote the culture of data quality on the perimeters entrusted to the team;
- Contribute to the sharing of knowledge and the dissemination of good practices, in particular through the updating of the activity’s reference documents (procedures, operating methods, …).
AS OUR NEW FINANCIAL DATA ADMINISTRATOR, YOU MUST HAVE:
- Knowledge of Data -> general knowledge of key data issues, related processes or regulatory frameworks;
- Knowledge of Middle Financial Office (processes, main asset classes);
- Knowledge of risks and risk awareness -> general knowledge related to operational risk and ability to reason according to risks;
- Excellent analytical skills
- Market Data provider management
- Strong Microsoft Office skills
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher
- Fluent in English (C1 level)
- Good understanding of French (B1-B2 level)
- Previous experience in the insurance/banking sector would be advantageous
WHAT DO WE OFFER
Besides our attractive salary, you will benefit :
- Meals allowance
- Transportation allowance
- Child allowance
- Private Health Insurance including spouse and descendants, Life Insurance, Travel Insurance
- Hybrid working mode – a balance between office days to reinforce commitment, creativity and human links, and homeworking days for flexibility of the employees
- Continuous development and career growth opportunities on a local and global level
- And much more…
The work environment is important!
- Benefit from our modern amenities, including zen and creative rooms amongst others, many discounts from our group platform, free language courses, doctor on-site & remote and diverse company events,
- Work in a multicultural environment with multiple nationalities,
- Be part of a people care company with a strong & continuous growth investing in its employees through training and career opportunities.
Our commitments to you
• Diversity and Inclusion commitment
BNP Paribas Cardif is an equal opportunity employer and proud to provide equal employment opportunity to all job seekers. We are actively committed to ensuring that no individual is discriminated against on the grounds of age, disability, gender reassignment, marriage or civil partnership status, pregnancy and maternity/paternity, race, religion or belief, sex or sexual orientation. Equity and diversity are at the core of our recruitment policy because we believe that they foster creativity and efficiency, which in turn increase performance and productivity. We strive to reflect the society we live in, while keeping with the image of our clients.
• Commitment towards work/life balance
At BNP Paribas Cardif we care about our employees wellbeing and promote a culture of good integration between work and rest. We believe our employees have rich personal lives outside of work, being fundamental to be disconnected from work to recharge both physically and mentally. Only through this balance we may all be at our best while working.
• Remote Working Conditions
At BNP Paribas Cardif, we embrace a Smart Working framework based on trust, autonomy and collaboration. Within this framework, eligible employees can benefit from flexible remote working modalities adapted to our hybrid working environment.
If your profile and motivations match our needs and you feel motivated to join our company, do not hesitate in sending us you application.
We will be delighted to consider you for this position.
Please note that only applications submitted with CV, Cover letter & Certificate of Studies will be considered and move forward in the application process.