Financial Controller for Performance Management Sites Team
- Standard / Permanent
- FINANCE ACCOUNTS AND MANAGEMENT CONTROL
Your Main Activities Are
- Under the responsibility of the local Financial Controller Manager or Team Leader based in Lisbon Office, the Financial Controller Officer will perform the following activities
- Actual monthly closing and Budget processes
- Contribute for the production of the management control reporting
- Consolidate financial and non-financial information from the sites of Wealth Management (“WM”)
- Upload/Retrieve financial information from and into Management control tools
- Perform controls on data received
- Perform analysis
- Establish regular contacts with the sites / Head Office to ensure data reception and loading
- Ensure data quality through control execution on data received from sites
- Other activities
- Contribute actively to internal control set up (update procedures and operating manuals)
- Continuous improvement of the team’s processes
Profile and Skills to Success
- Bachelor or Master degree in Finance, Accounting, Management or Economy
- At least 2 years of Experience in audit, Management Control or Financial reporting role
- Fluent in English both verbal and written communication
- Experience in use of MS Office applications
- Experience working in a multi-cultural environment
- Strong analysis capacity, Rigor and accuracy, dynamism, autonomy, organization and responsibility
- Capacity to work under pressure and commitment with deadlines
- Strong interpersonal working relationships and team spirit
Why joining BNP Paribas?
· Leading banking institution
BNP Paribas is a leader in the Eurozone, and a prominent international banking institution with strong roots in Europe’s banking history. It has a presence in 65 countries, with around 190 000 Employees – including more than 145 000 in Europe.
· Our presence in Portugal
Since 1985, BNP Paribas was one of the first foreign banks to operate in the country. Today, the Group has around 7.100 employees across several entities operating directly in the territory, offering a wide range of integrated financial solutions to support its clients and their businesses.
· International reach
Thanks to its international presence and regular and close collaboration among its different entities, BNP Paribas has the resources to support all clients with financing, investment, savings and protection solutions that help make their projects a success. BNP Paribas holds key positions in its three core operating divisions:
- Retail Banking, a division that brings together all of the Group’s retail activities and specialised business lines;
- Investment & Protection Services that include specialised businesses offering a wide range of savings, investment and protection services;
- Corporate & Institutional Banking division that offers tailored financial solutions for corporate and institutional clients.
· Diversity and Inclusion commitment
BNP Paribas is an equal opportunity employer and proud to provide equal employment opportunity to all job seekers. We are actively committed to ensuring that no individual is discriminated against on the grounds of age, disability, gender reassignment, marriage or civil partnership status, pregnancy and maternity/paternity, race, religion or belief, sex or sexual orientation. Equity and diversity are at the core of our recruitment policy because we believe that they foster creativity and efficiency, which in turn increase performance and productivity. We strive to reflect the society we live in, while keeping with the image of our clients.
· Commitment towards work/life balance
At BNP Paribas we care about our employees wellbeing and promote a culture of good integration between work and rest. We believe our employees have rich personal lives outside of work, being fundamental to be disconnected from work to recharge both physically and mentally. Only through this balance we may all be at our best while working.
· Remote Working Conditions
At BNP Paribas, we embrace a Smart Working framework based on trust, autonomy and collaboration. Within this framework, eligible employees can benefit from flexible remote working modalities adapted to our hybrid working environment. To guarantee a comfortable and efficient working set-up, eligible employees are provided with both the office and home equipment, are entitled to an equipment allowance and can benefit from exclusive partnerships to purchase additional equipment at reduced prices.
To find out more on why you should join BNP Paribas visit https://bnpp.lk/why-BNP-Paribas-Portugal
* Please note that only applications submitted in English will be considered.
* In case you are selected for this role, further documentation will be requested to support your hiring process.