- Employment contract
- Job / Mission
About Global Markets
- Global Markets is BNP Paribas’ capital markets business within Corporate & Institutional Banking (CIB), delivering solutions across asset classes, and industry-leading services for clients including Institutional, corporate, private banks and retail distribution networks. Our Portugal Platform (Lisbon and Porto) is a major HUB in Europe and certainly unique in the country by its size and its scope of activity, with all Front Office roles present (Trading, Sales, Research, Structuring, Quant & Engineering, Business Dev and Support, Marketing & Client Support, Risk Management, Data Analytics and Machine Learning…). We are growing fast with the ambition to become even more relevant for the worldwide activity
Your Main Activities Are
- With a strong data analyst profile, and reporting to the Global Head of Digital Marketing Solutions & Services, the Digital Data Analyst will promote and directly contribute to data reporting automation for a greater level of business intelligence derived from the usage of our various digital marketing tools, through the implementation of data visualization dashboards and ad-hoc data analyses
- This involves working closely with the Sales and Marketing teams as well as with IT and Data Analytics experts for the enhancement of tools. Within this position the trainee will have the opportunity to discover a wide range of websites, under different technologies, as well as working with various Data Reporting and Digital Marketing tools (incl. CMS, Mass mailing tools, Customer Relationship Management, Google Analytics, Power BI)
- Daily tasks and responsibilities include:
- Website traffic though the usage of Google/Adobe Analytics, Google Tag Manager and Google Datastudio
- Creation of brand new Power BI dashboards to measure the effectiveness of our Digital Marketing tools (including mailing campaigns and surveys)
- Maintenance of institutional websites, bug report / problem identification and solving
- Frequent liaising with the business and IT teams to ensure correct translation of needs
- Promote automation of the team’s deliverables
- Produce relevant documentation with clear procedures of recurrent processes and roadmaps of ongoing projects
- Support the team’s Project Manager by analysing and providing useful information in a timely manner
- The role can lead to more responsibilities within the developing Digital Marketing team in the future, depending on performance and appetite
Profile and Skills to Success
- Bachelor Degree in Business Management, Mathematics, Web Technologies, Web Marketing or similar areas
- Strong appetite for Digital Marketing technologies
- Excellent knowledge of MS Excel and PowerPoint
- Knowledge of Power BI, Tableau or Adobe/Google Analytics is a plus
- Appetite for, or previous experience in Financial services or Digital Agencies would be appreciated
- Fluency in English both oral and written (mandatory)
- Solid analytical and logical skills
- Curiosity & will to learn
- Flexibility and attention to details
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
About the Team
- The Digital Marketing team provides digital solutions to marketing & communication teams worldwide, across six international platforms in Europe, Asia and the US for Global Markets activities
- The Digital Marketing team is in charge of on-boarding, developing & supporting transversal innovative Digital Marketing tools to help marketers support the sales efforts, feeding and tracking all Digital Marketing channels (websites, mobile applications, emailing tools, among others), in order to provide BNP Paribas' clients with the most leading-edge digital services
Why joining BNP Paribas?
· Leading banking institution
BNP Paribas is a leader in the Eurozone, and a prominent international banking institution with strong roots in Europe's banking history. It has a presence in 65 countries, with around 190 000 Employees – including more than 145 000 in Europe.
· Our presence in Portugal
Since 1985, BNP Paribas was one of the first foreign banks to operate in the country. Today, the Group has around 7.100 employees across several entities operating directly in the territory, offering a wide range of integrated financial solutions to support its clients and their businesses.
· International reach
Thanks to its international presence and regular and close collaboration among its different entities, BNP Paribas has the resources to support all clients with financing, investment, savings and protection solutions that help make their projects a success. BNP Paribas holds key positions in its three core operating divisions:
- Retail Banking, a division that brings together all of the Group’s retail activities and specialised business lines;
- Investment & Protection Services that include specialised businesses offering a wide range of savings, investment and protection services;
- Corporate & Institutional Banking division that offers tailored financial solutions for corporate and institutional clients.
· Diversity and Inclusion commitment
BNP Paribas is an equal opportunity employer and proud to provide equal employment opportunity to all job seekers. We are actively committed to ensuring that no individual is discriminated against on the grounds of age, disability, gender reassignment, marriage or civil partnership status, pregnancy and maternity/paternity, race, religion or belief, sex or sexual orientation. Equity and diversity are at the core of our recruitment policy because we believe that they foster creativity and efficiency, which in turn increase performance and productivity. We strive to reflect the society we live in, while keeping with the image of our clients.
· Commitment towards work/life balance
At BNP Paribas we care about our employees wellbeing and promote a culture of good integration between work and rest. We believe our employees have rich personal lives outside of work, being fundamental to be disconnected from work to recharge both physically and mentally. Only through this balance we may all be at our best while working.
· Remote Working Conditions
At BNP Paribas, we embrace a Smart Working framework based on trust, autonomy and collaboration. Within this framework, eligible employees can benefit from flexible remote working modalities adapted to our hybrid working environment. To guarantee a comfortable and efficient working set-up, eligible employees are provided with both the office and home equipment, are entitled to an equipment allowance and can benefit from exclusive partnerships to purchase additional equipment at reduced prices.
To find out more on why you should join BNP Paribas visit https://bnpp.lk/why-BNP-Paribas-Portugal
* Please note that only applications submitted in English will be considered.
* In case you are selected for this role, further documentation will be requested to support your hiring process.