Digital Assets Product Manager
- Standard / Permanent
- FINANCE ACCOUNTS AND MANAGEMENT CONTROL
Keywords: Capital Markets, Digital Assets, Technology, Programming, Client Focus, Innovation
About the job
The Digital Assets Product Manager focuses on Global Markets tokenisation programme. The program consists in driving innovation and developments, with the objective of increasing the Bank’s footprint and providing efficiency to the Bank’s clients and sales teams. In collaboration with stakeholders, developers and users, the right person would be part of the strategy, planning and executing for the future developments of the Bank’s key digital initiatives.
Your Main Activities Are
· Advanced level professional accountable for:
o Taking an active part in the definition of the strategy for the relevant platform; pushing new opportunities and innovative ideas based on an understanding of the products, clients’ needs, markets and regulations.
o Coordinating workshops, collection of business requirements
o Prioritisation and delivery of new features and products for the digital assets platform
o Extracting trends and behavioural patterns from the analysis of platform usage data to enhance user experience
o Collecting feedback from end-users to improve the product and ensure a best-in-class digital experience
o Maintaining a written documentation of the platform and relevant information.
· Continuously identify, propose and implement innovative ideas to improve topics or solve issues/ problems to improve the customer journey or the organisation, to develop new businesses or thought models
· Contribute to the definition of the communication strategy to clients and key stakeholders, around digital assets inside and outside of the Bank
· Sponsor digital projects (new functionalities, new products offering, etc.) responding to any issues or stakeholder requests
· Influence and support members of the team by leading in decision making and approach where problems are more complex and require sophisticated analysis or experience
Profile and Skills to Success
· Higher education degree in engineering finance or computer science field
· Experience in a similar role in a Tech (particularly Fintech) or Financial Services organization
· Strong background in digital product management
· Proactively able to identify areas of development, improvement or ways to maximise results and takes initiative to implement relevant actions
· Ability to work with individuals to ensure the delivery of set objectives
· Proven communication / relationship management skills
· Computer literacy with a passion for well executed technology solutions. Substantial programming experience
About the Team
The Digital Team is in charge with monitoring the existing e-Commerce platform and strategy, day to day, as well as driving the digital innovation of Global Markets. Digital also reinforces Global Markets’ relationship with fintech, aligned with Global Markets’ business strategies, working in close proximity with the Strategic Investments Team.
Why joining BNP Paribas?
· Leading banking institution
BNP Paribas is a leader in the Eurozone, and a prominent international banking institution with strong roots in Europe’s banking history. It has a presence in 65 countries, with around 190 000 Employees – including more than 145 000 in Europe.
· Our presence in Portugal
Since 1985, BNP Paribas was one of the first foreign banks to operate in the country. Today, the Group has around 7.100 employees across several entities operating directly in the territory, offering a wide range of integrated financial solutions to support its clients and their businesses.
· International reach
Thanks to its international presence and regular and close collaboration among its different entities, BNP Paribas has the resources to support all clients with financing, investment, savings and protection solutions that help make their projects a success. BNP Paribas holds key positions in its three core operating divisions:
· Retail Banking, a division that brings together all of the Group’s retail activities and specialised business lines;
· Investment & Protection Services that include specialised businesses offering a wide range of savings, investment and protection services;
· Corporate & Institutional Banking division that offers tailored financial solutions for corporate and institutional clients.
· Diversity and Inclusion commitment
BNP Paribas is an equal opportunity employer and proud to provide equal employment opportunity to all job seekers. We are actively committed to ensuring that no individual is discriminated against on the grounds of age, disability, gender reassignment, marriage or civil partnership status, pregnancy and maternity/paternity, race, religion or belief, sex or sexual orientation. Equity and diversity are at the core of our recruitment policy because we believe that they foster creativity and efficiency, which in turn increase performance and productivity. We strive to reflect the society we live in, while keeping with the image of our clients.
· Commitment towards work/life balance
At BNP Paribas we care about our employees wellbeing and promote a culture of good integration between work and rest. We believe our employees have rich personal lives outside of work, being fundamental to be disconnected from work to recharge both physically and mentally. Only through this balance we may all be at our best while working.
· Remote Working Conditions
At BNP Paribas, we embrace a Smart Working framework based on trust, autonomy and collaboration. Within this framework, eligible employees can benefit from flexible remote working modalities adapted to our hybrid working environment. To guarantee a comfortable and efficient working set-up, eligible employees are provided with both the office and home equipment, are entitled to an equipment allowance and can benefit from exclusive partnerships to purchase additional equipment at reduced prices.
To find out more on why you should join BNP Paribas visit https://bnpp.lk/why-BNP-Paribas-Portugal
* Please note that only applications submitted in English will be considered.
* In case you are selected for this role, further documentation will be requested to support your hiring process.