- Employment contract
- Standard / Permanent
- Job / Mission
- FINANCE ACCOUNTS AND MANAGEMENT CONTROL
About the job
- To continuously contribute to the definition of CIB’s Data & Digital strategy on Sustainability and ESG topics in close partnership with the Business Lines, Risk, Group CSR and any other relevant entities of BNP Paribas. The executed projects aim to assess the impact of ESG matters on BNP Paribas portfolio, accompany the Métiers in monitoring their activity while identifying potential new opportunities, and to help in monitoring Group’s engagements
Your Main Activities Are
- Propose meaningful project structure and governance, and manage key stakeholders
- Provide method and expertise to frame and execute the project on time, on quality and on budget
- Implement from start to finish projects within the CIB Company Engagement perimeter, targeted at the implementation of data management strategies, in liaison with the CIB Engagement team as well as CSR Stakeholders (within CIB, at Group level, and from other Group Poles/Métiers)
- Prepare regular project committees with relevant stakeholders
- Develop and deliver data insights to clients i.e. extract, understand, transform and load data, using technical and data-driven strategies
- Set up ad-hoc metrics and processes to address business needs
- Propose and produce tailor made analysis addressing key business priorities
- Identify, prioritize and implement changes in ESG Data tools by interpreting users and business needs
- Keep abreast of Industry and ESG Regulatory trends, and ESG Data providers to propose and anticipate changes in the tool that could help the different types of users (Coverage, métiers, Risks, Compliance)
Profile and Skills to Success
- Academic degree in Business Management or Information Technology and/or Computer Science
- At least three years of professional experience in Data Analytics or Project Management and Consulting
- Fluency in English – mandatory
- Proficient with Agile Methodologies
- Able to comfortably manage a project
- Ability to develop and adapt a process
- Ability to understand, explain and support change
Why joining BNP Paribas?
· Leading banking institution
BNP Paribas is a leader in the Eurozone, and a prominent international banking institution with strong roots in Europe's banking history. It has a presence in 65 countries, with around 190 000 Employees – including more than 145 000 in Europe.
· Our presence in Portugal
Since 1985, BNP Paribas was one of the first foreign banks to operate in the country. Today, the Group has around 7.100 employees across several entities operating directly in the territory, offering a wide range of integrated financial solutions to support its clients and their businesses.
· International reach
Thanks to its international presence and regular and close collaboration among its different entities, BNP Paribas has the resources to support all clients with financing, investment, savings and protection solutions that help make their projects a success. BNP Paribas holds key positions in its three core operating divisions:
- Retail Banking, a division that brings together all of the Group’s retail activities and specialised business lines;
- Investment & Protection Services that include specialised businesses offering a wide range of savings, investment and protection services;
- Corporate & Institutional Banking division that offers tailored financial solutions for corporate and institutional clients.
· Diversity and Inclusion commitment
BNP Paribas is an equal opportunity employer and proud to provide equal employment opportunity to all job seekers. We are actively committed to ensuring that no individual is discriminated against on the grounds of age, disability, gender reassignment, marriage or civil partnership status, pregnancy and maternity/paternity, race, religion or belief, sex or sexual orientation. Equity and diversity are at the core of our recruitment policy because we believe that they foster creativity and efficiency, which in turn increase performance and productivity. We strive to reflect the society we live in, while keeping with the image of our clients.
· Commitment towards work/life balance
At BNP Paribas we care about our employees wellbeing and promote a culture of good integration between work and rest. We believe our employees have rich personal lives outside of work, being fundamental to be disconnected from work to recharge both physically and mentally. Only through this balance we may all be at our best while working.
· Remote Working Conditions
At BNP Paribas, we embrace a Smart Working framework based on trust, autonomy and collaboration. Within this framework, eligible employees can benefit from flexible remote working modalities adapted to our hybrid working environment. To guarantee a comfortable and efficient working set-up, eligible employees are provided with both the office and home equipment, are entitled to an equipment allowance and can benefit from exclusive partnerships to purchase additional equipment at reduced prices.
To find out more on why you should join BNP Paribas visit https://bnpp.lk/why-BNP-Paribas-Portugal
* Please note that only applications submitted in English will be considered.
* In case you are selected for this role, further documentation will be requested to support your hiring process.