Data Analyst – Credit Process Optimization (M/F)
- Standard / Permanent
Present in more than 30 countries, BNP Paribas Personal Finance leads the personal and consumer credit business. In some markets, we are leaders and we invest in innovation to open up new opportunities, in others we are a fast-growing business
We are committed to promoting access to more responsible and sustainable consumption to support our customers and partners. To achieve this, we implement concrete actions, not only in the way we develop our business and enhance our sustainable growth, with the ambition to reduce our environmental footprint, but also in the way we support those who need it most.
Data Analyst – Credit Process Optimization (M/F)
In practice, your day-to-day
Credit Process Optimization team has been created in 2018 within Risk Personal Finance Global Credit Decison-making Policies, in Risk corporate teams. During first years, the team has realized numerous optimization projects and, capitalizing on them, has developed a first set of analytical modules to speed-up these projects locally. For the coming years, its activity will go one step further, industrializing as much as possible tools and methodologies.
The Data Analyst for Risk Credit Process Optimization contributes to the rationalization and the optimization of risk decision processes through an analytical approach. He/She supports local risk teams to improve the efficiency of credit processes, participating to the best balance between profitability, customer journey and risk profiles. His/her main activities will be:
- Contribute to the identification of optimization levers on risk decision process
- Impulse and/or compute quantitative analysis to implement optimizations and rationalizations with a direct operational impact, using the Risk
- Business Optimization Toolkit (set of analytical modules developed by the team to speed-up optimization projects)
- Measure the added-value of each optimization project by the definition and valuation of key performance indicators
- Regularly give feed-back on RBO Toolkit usage and detect ways of improvement.
The Mission is important, but so is the Team and the workplace!
Welcome to BNP Paribas Personal Finance, where you will integrate the Analytics Hub, an innovative, international and creative team. Our working language is English.
This new activity is set within RISK PF Analytics Portugal HUB, an excellence center which combines modelling, fraud and analytics competencies while the position is created within the RISK PF Strategic Risk Performance department. Whether geographically or functionally, transversality is key!
We are prepared to welcome you with an initial onboarding plan, with on the job training, online learning and networking opportunities.
What do we have to offer you?
This is a very important topic that we will address together, taking into account your training and experience.
Are you the one we are looking for?
Do you have knowledge about applied math and algorithms?
Do you have data processing, data knowledge?
Do you have experience with descriptive modelling and predictive modelling?
Do you have experience with risk opinion, risk analysis?
Do you have ability to manage a project?
Do you have ability to set up relevant performance indicators?
Do you have ability to understand, explain and support change?
Do you have analytical ability?
Are you a collaborative person and teamwork oriented?
Do you have ability to synthetize/simplify
Do you have strong communication skills (oral & written)?
Are you a rigorous person and pay attention to details?
Do you have good skills in python?
Do you have experience decision making tools diligence
Do you have experience data viz blending analytics SAS?
Do you have experience with expert systems?
Are you fluent in English and have some knowledge in French?
If you have all this, a lot of desire, energy and good mood, then you are the one we are looking for …
We look forward to your application!
BNP Paribas is an equal opportunity employer that is proud to provide equal employment opportunities to all job seekers. As a socially responsible company, we incorporate the principles of Diversity and Inclusion in our values and practices.
To achieve all our goals, we intend to attract, develop and retain different profiles, assuming diversity as an enabler and differentiator of innovation, fundamental in our organization.
What makes us proud as reference employer?
- · Top Employer Portugal and Top Employer Europe certification, for the sixth consecutive year
- · 92% of our employees identify BNP Paribas as a company with “an inclusive management that supports all kinds of differences (age, origins, sexual orientation …)”.
- · 93% of employees identify with and benefit from the “Smart Working” policy, feeling comfortable in a hybrid work environment, and with the digital tools and workspaces available.
- · 71% of our customers are promoters of our brand