- Employment contract
- Standard / Permanent
- Job / Mission
About the job
Create business-facing dashboards and high impact data visualizations with complex data structures which will support CIB and Non-CIB clients achieve their objectives in terms of revenue generation, efficiency creation and risk management.
Your Main Activities Are
- Collaborate with clients to best understand their operational and strategic needs
- Create complex and large descriptive and predictive analyses addressing key business priorities
- Actively manage clients
- Support and monitor the run of these data analysis
- Coach as necessary more junior members of the team
- Contribute to disseminate a culture of data driven solutions within CIB
Profile and Skills to Success
- Bachelor degree (minimum) ideally in Information Technology and Computer Science
- Experience 3-4 years of experience ideally in Data Intelligence/Business Analytics
- Ability to synthetize/simplify
- Strong Communication skills – oral & written
- Ability to deliver/Results driven
- Ability to manage a project
- Experience with Tableau/PowerBI
- Knowledge of SQL Server
About the Team
CIB Analytics Consulting (AC) consists of 60 people based in Paris, Lisbon and Porto. Reporting to the CIB Chief Data Officer, Analytics Consulting is an in-house centre of expertise on Data, Analytics, Machine Learning and Artificial Intelligence. It is at the forefront of the data transformation of BNP Paribas CIB and the team is constantly evolving. It helps internal entities (primarily CIB) better understand and use internal & external data. It offers dashboarding, advanced analytics capabilities and ML/AI applications to its internal clients in response to their business needs.
Why joining BNP Paribas?
· Leading banking institution
BNP Paribas is a leader in the Eurozone, and a prominent international banking institution with strong roots in Europe's banking history. It has a presence in 72 countries, with around 200 000 Employees – including more than 150 000 in Europe.
· Our presence in Portugal Present in Portugal
Since 1985, BNP Paribas was one of the first foreign banks to operate in the country. Today, the Group has around 6.500 employees across several entities operating directly in the territory, offering a wide range of integrated financial solutions to support its clients and their businesses.
· International reach
Thanks to its international presence and regular and close collaboration among its different entities, BNP Paribas has the resources to support all clients with financing, investment, savings and protection solutions that help make their projects a success. BNP Paribas holds key positions in its three core operating divisions: Domestic Markets and International Financial Services for retail banking and specialized financial services, and Corporate & Institutional Banking for corporate and institutional clients.
In its Corporate & Institutional Banking and International Financial Services activities, BNP Paribas also enjoys top positions in Europe, a strong presence in the Americas as well as a solid and fast-growing business in Asia-Pacific.
· Diversity and Inclusion commitment
BNP Paribas is an equal opportunity employer and proud to provide equal employment opportunity to all job seekers. We are actively committed to ensuring that no individual is discriminated against on the grounds of age, disability, gender reassignment, marriage or civil partnership status, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, sex or sexual orientation. Equity and diversity are at the core of our recruitment policy because we believe that they foster creativity and efficiency, which in turn increase performance and productivity. We strive to reflect the society we live in, while keeping with the image of our clients.
To find out more on why you should join BNP Paribas visit https://bnpp.lk/why-BNP-Paribas-Portugal
* Please note that only applications submitted in English will be considered.
* In case you are selected for this role, further documentation will be requested to support your hiring process.