CTM Credit Facility Analyst
- Employment contract
- Standard / Permanent
- Job / Mission
- OPERATION PROCESSING
About the job
- The function of Credit Transaction Management (CTM) is to ensure a 1st level of defense within Corporate and Institutional Banking (CIB) through an independent reporting, monitoring and control (a priori and a posteriori) of the risks taken by CIB on corporate clients applied on the entire credit chain from Front Office support to Servicing and to promote and develop End-2-End Credit Chain Program. The CTM Credit Facility Analyst is responsible for ensuring that all CTM activities related to system updates, control implementation and reporting are carried out efficiently and accurately, in accordance with the policies, procedures, best practices and guidelines. Also, contribute to the resolutions of technical problems and the continuous improvement of the activity
Your Main Activities Are
- Support the team to ensure that the CTM functions are carried out in accordance with CTM core mission. Contribute to the implementation of a common culture and approach within CTM, and promote individual initiative, autonomy and versatility
- Support the team to ensure that CTM policies, procedures, best practices and guidelines are appropriately followed
- Execute system updates to clear excess positions for technical excesses
- Perform Ad-hoc reporting daily, monthly and quarterly from financial to risk data
- Where necessary, assist in identifying and contributing to the resolution of booking, system and other technical problems that could have an impact on the core tasks ensuring a continuous improvement of the reporting capability and analytics
- Perform controls and input accurately, all requests that do not come via the Credit Approval tool (Uncommitted Decreases, Cancellations, Cash Management)
- Guarantee the conformity of the internal documentation for above requests, managing missing signatures, filling in respective folders, managing the workload and email requests
- Contribute to ensure the accuracy of limits and authorization data in all of the systems in use and assist CTM team in any ad-hoc projects, data remediation, filling or process development
- Interact with the Business, Risk entities, Audit/Inspection, Regulators and other Functions, as they pertain to CTM matters (corporate credit issues, permanent controls, business impact analysis, follow-up of Audit/Inspection recommendations for CTM scope)
- Foster strong communications and provide on-going support to the Team Leader, Head of CTM, Business Lines, Finance and Credit Admin/Client Service Desk
Profile and Skills to Success
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Economics, Management or Accounting
- Excellent written/verbal communication skills in English
- Microsoft Excel Domain
- Ability to collaborate/Teamwork
- Attention to detail/rigor
- Organisational skills
- Analytical Ability
- Ability to develop and adapt a process
- Risk Management – Risk knowledge & awareness
Why joining BNP Paribas?
· Leading banking institution
BNP Paribas is a leader in the Eurozone, and a prominent international banking institution with strong roots in Europe's banking history. It has a presence in 65 countries, with around 190 000 Employees – including more than 145 000 in Europe.
· Our presence in Portugal
Since 1985, BNP Paribas was one of the first foreign banks to operate in the country. Today, the Group has around 7.100 employees across several entities operating directly in the territory, offering a wide range of integrated financial solutions to support its clients and their businesses.
· International reach
Thanks to its international presence and regular and close collaboration among its different entities, BNP Paribas has the resources to support all clients with financing, investment, savings and protection solutions that help make their projects a success. BNP Paribas holds key positions in its three core operating divisions:
- Retail Banking, a division that brings together all of the Group’s retail activities and specialised business lines;
- Investment & Protection Services that include specialised businesses offering a wide range of savings, investment and protection services;
- Corporate & Institutional Banking division that offers tailored financial solutions for corporate and institutional clients.
· Diversity and Inclusion commitment
BNP Paribas is an equal opportunity employer and proud to provide equal employment opportunity to all job seekers. We are actively committed to ensuring that no individual is discriminated against on the grounds of age, disability, gender reassignment, marriage or civil partnership status, pregnancy and maternity/paternity, race, religion or belief, sex or sexual orientation. Equity and diversity are at the core of our recruitment policy because we believe that they foster creativity and efficiency, which in turn increase performance and productivity. We strive to reflect the society we live in, while keeping with the image of our clients.
· Commitment towards work/life balance
At BNP Paribas we care about our employees wellbeing and promote a culture of good integration between work and rest. We believe our employees have rich personal lives outside of work, being fundamental to be disconnected from work to recharge both physically and mentally. Only through this balance we may all be at our best while working.
· Remote Working Conditions
At BNP Paribas, we embrace a Smart Working framework based on trust, autonomy and collaboration. Within this framework, eligible employees can benefit from flexible remote working modalities adapted to our hybrid working environment. To guarantee a comfortable and efficient working set-up, eligible employees are provided with both the office and home equipment, are entitled to an equipment allowance and can benefit from exclusive partnerships to purchase additional equipment at reduced prices.
To find out more on why you should join BNP Paribas visit https://bnpp.lk/why-BNP-Paribas-Portugal
* Please note that only applications submitted in English will be considered.
* In case you are selected for this role, further documentation will be requested to support your hiring process.