Communication & Marketing Officer – Italian Speaker
- Standard / Permanent
- FINANCE ACCOUNTS AND MANAGEMENT CONTROL
About the Job
The Marketing & Communications team has a unique position within the BNP Paribas Global Markets set up. This 40+ staff team located in the trading rooms of all main Global Markets platforms as well as in Lisbon, has 6 main objectives:
- Developing BNP Paribas’ Global Markets brand image amongst our target clients throughout the world
- Contributing to the strengthening of the Group image by working hand-in-hand with local Corp Coms and CIB coms on all communication matters
- Contributing to broadening our customer base
- Enhancing the relationship with our existing clients where relevant
- Packaging and marketing our products to sell more
- Better facilitating internal communication as well as supporting recruitment and team development initiatives
Your Main Activities Are
Contribute to promote BNP Paribas’ cross-asset range of Investment (Cash Collect, Bonus, etc.) & leveraged products (Mini-futures, Covered Warrants, etc.) in the Italian market. This entails:
- Management of Digital Platforms:
investimenti.bnpparibas.it is the main gateway to BNP Paribas Global Markets’ products in the Italian Market It is primordial for business development to:
- Ensure each product type is advertised to the relevant target to optimize the effectiveness of each product type
- Regularly (daily) monitor the accurateness of the information displayed
- Perform market trends’ reports and analysis, to optimize the effectiveness of our product and service offer
- Management of Social Network and Email Marketing Channel:
- Drive the execution of the organic social strategy across platforms
- Oversee the management of social content calendars, including social copywriting, content creation and content scheduling
- Lead the conceptualization and execution of social-first and communication campaigns to drive brand awareness, reach and engagement, partnering with creative and cross-functional teams
- Promote user growth and engagement strategies
- Drive the execution of email marketing, building email marketing campaigns from the copy to the graphics and segments building
- Lead reporting of our social and communication content, supporting the team in distilling the most salient insights
- Outreach and manage influencers and content creators to promote new launches, marketing campaigns and seeding activities
- Oversee brand partnerships and collaborations, PR & events activities
- Maintain relationships with the external digital agency by setting goals and providing performance feedback
- Product Marketing (Investment & leveraged (ETS) products):
- Draft product brochures, addressed to distributors and end-investors;
- Prepare advertising campaigns and monitor their performance:
- Online advertisements (cost per click adv, google sponsored)
- Direct Mailing
- Social media: Twitter, Facebook, Telegram, ( DEM, ADV, banners)
- Keep record of legal & compliance product validations
- Deliver outstanding service to our clients: Retail Investors, Private Bankers & Financial Advisors.
Profile and Skills to Success
- Bachelor in Marketing & Digital Communication, Economics, Management
- Up 2 years of relevant experience in Finance
- Fluent in Italian and English (mandatory)
- Knowledge of financial markets (Equity and Commodity Derivatives)
- Knowledge in Marketing, Brand and Communication are mandatory
- High affinity to digital marketing tools and data & analytics
- Organizational skills
- Good communication skills and sales mind-set
- Microsoft Office skills
Why joining BNP Paribas?
· Leading banking institution
BNP Paribas is a leader in the Eurozone, and a prominent international banking institution with strong roots in Europe’s banking history. It has a presence in 65 countries, with around 190 000 Employees – including more than 145 000 in Europe.
· Our presence in Portugal
Since 1985, BNP Paribas was one of the first foreign banks to operate in the country. Today, the Group has around 7.100 employees across several entities operating directly in the territory, offering a wide range of integrated financial solutions to support its clients and their businesses.
· International reach
Thanks to its international presence and regular and close collaboration among its different entities, BNP Paribas has the resources to support all clients with financing, investment, savings and protection solutions that help make their projects a success. BNP Paribas holds key positions in its three core operating divisions:
- Retail Banking, a division that brings together all of the Group’s retail activities and specialised business lines;
- Investment & Protection Services that include specialised businesses offering a wide range of savings, investment and protection services;
- Corporate & Institutional Banking division that offers tailored financial solutions for corporate and institutional clients.
· Diversity and Inclusion commitment
BNP Paribas is an equal opportunity employer and proud to provide equal employment opportunity to all job seekers. We are actively committed to ensuring that no individual is discriminated against on the grounds of age, disability, gender reassignment, marriage or civil partnership status, pregnancy and maternity/paternity, race, religion or belief, sex or sexual orientation. Equity and diversity are at the core of our recruitment policy because we believe that they foster creativity and efficiency, which in turn increase performance and productivity. We strive to reflect the society we live in, while keeping with the image of our clients.
· Commitment towards work/life balance
At BNP Paribas we care about our employees wellbeing and promote a culture of good integration between work and rest. We believe our employees have rich personal lives outside of work, being fundamental to be disconnected from work to recharge both physically and mentally. Only through this balance we may all be at our best while working.
· Remote Working Conditions
At BNP Paribas, we embrace a Smart Working framework based on trust, autonomy and collaboration. Within this framework, eligible employees can benefit from flexible remote working modalities adapted to our hybrid working environment. To guarantee a comfortable and efficient working set-up, eligible employees are provided with both the office and home equipment, are entitled to an equipment allowance and can benefit from exclusive partnerships to purchase additional equipment at reduced prices.
To find out more on why you should join BNP Paribas visit https://bnpp.lk/why-BNP-Paribas-Portugal
* Please note that only applications submitted in English will be considered.
* In case you are selected for this role, further documentation will be requested to support your hiring process.