Business Management Team Leader
- Standard / Permanent
- PROJECT & TRANSFORMATION MANAGEMENT
About the job
- The Business Management Team Leader manages the administrative aspects related to the team of Business Management Officers, in all topics requiring transversal coordination or consolidation of information such as, for example, HR, Facilities, Finance, community management, Management or the Governance of the concerned departments.
Your Main Activities Are
- Lead the local team in providing the support to the leadership of the scope/department on daily activities or projects
- Provide guidelines for management of the portfolio of projects within its scope of teams
- Coordinate deliverables and processes on Finance, HR, Operational Permanent Control, Business Continuity, Management, and other related to the management of a department within BNP Paribas
- Lead the development and own simple and complex data models, for example in Excel, SharePoint etc., with the purpose of consolidating data, analysing them and reporting them in a structured and articulated way to support and inform business decisions. Promote the the development or maintenance of new data models
- Provide guidance and support in preparing workshops or meetings with internal clients
- Contribute to the management of the the internal communities, with the organization of events, management of internal sites, sharing of information via mailing list
- Foster a Continuous Improvement mindset and lead in implementing continuous improvement or new projects that benefit and improve the management of the scope
- Monitor, set clear team goals and objectives and their performance and report on metrics
- Contribute to the yearly budget process and the follow-up of the budget
Profile and Skills to Success
- Masters Degree in Accounting / Management and/or Economics
- At least 4 years of relevant experience in Audit and/or Accounting
- Advanced level of English, both written and oral
- Organisational skills
- Ability to synthetise / simplify
Why joining BNP Paribas?
· Leading banking institution
BNP Paribas is a leader in the Eurozone, and a prominent international banking institution with strong roots in Europe’s banking history. It has a presence in 65 countries, with around 190 000 Employees – including more than 145 000 in Europe.
· Our presence in Portugal
Since 1985, BNP Paribas was one of the first foreign banks to operate in the country. Today, the Group has around 7.100 employees across several entities operating directly in the territory, offering a wide range of integrated financial solutions to support its clients and their businesses.
· International reach
Thanks to its international presence and regular and close collaboration among its different entities, BNP Paribas has the resources to support all clients with financing, investment, savings and protection solutions that help make their projects a success. BNP Paribas holds key positions in its three core operating divisions:
· Retail Banking, a division that brings together all of the Group’s retail activities and specialised business lines
· Investment & Protection Services that include specialised businesses offering a wide range of savings, investment and protection services.
· Corporate & Institutional Banking division that offers tailored financial solutions for corporate and institutional client.
· Diversity and Inclusion commitment
BNP Paribas is an equal opportunity employer and proud to provide equal employment opportunity to all job seekers. We are actively committed to ensuring that no individual is discriminated against on the grounds of age, disability, gender reassignment, marriage or civil partnership status, pregnancy and maternity/paternity, race, religion or belief, sex or sexual orientation. Equity and diversity are at the core of our recruitment policy because we believe that they foster creativity and efficiency, which in turn increase performance and productivity. We strive to reflect the society we live in, while keeping with the image of our clients.
· Commitment towards work/life balance
At BNP Paribas we care about our employees wellbeing and promote a culture of good integration between work and rest. We believe our employees have rich personal lives outside of work, being fundamental to be disconnected from work to recharge both physically and mentally. Only through this balance we may all be at our best while working.
· Remote Working Conditions
At BNP Paribas, we embrace a Smart Working framework based on trust, autonomy and collaboration. Within this framework, eligible employees can benefit from flexible remote working modalities adapted to our hybrid working environment. To guarantee a comfortable and efficient working set-up, eligible employees are provided with both the office and home equipment, are entitled to an equipment allowance and can benefit from exclusive partnerships to purchase additional equipment at reduced prices.
To find out more on why you should join BNP Paribas visit https://bnpp.lk/why-BNP-Paribas-Portugal
* Please note that only applications submitted in English will be considered.
* In case you are selected for this role, further documentation will be requested to support your hiring process.