Banking Roadshow Event Manager
- Standard / Permanent
About the job
- Within Global Markets, the Banking Roadshow Event Manager is responsible for managing deal and non-deal related roadshows for a wide range of internal and external clients
Your Main Activities Are
- Support Issuer throughout full roadshow lifecycle from conception to completion
- Create, manage and distribute roadshow schedules (in excel) for all roadshow types
- Book travel logistics (commercial and private flights, cars, trains and accommodation)
- Research, price and manage booking of suitable venues across Europe and Asia for a range of group events
- Complete and fill external pro forma meeting contracts on behalf of BNP Paribas
- Set up slide presentations
- Book all meetings with Investors using Bloomberg
- Liaise with Investors, Sales and JLMs (booking meetings, requesting availability and general correspondence)
- Book virtual and physical meetings and send out calendar invitations (Teams, Webex)
- Act as an internal point of contact (Syndicate, Banking, Sales)
- Finalise all costs for roadshow and ensure reimbursement to the desk via Accounts Team, to ensure that Clients, BNP Paribas entities and other banks are recharged correctly and in line with company policie
- Support US Roadshow desk when absent
- Ability to travel occasionally on Business or Training trips
- Ensure that all activities in roadshow duties are carried out in full compliance with regulatory requirements and internal policies
Profile and Skills to Success
- Experience in Roadshows, Multi-Project Management or Event Management in high pressurized, fast paced environment
- Experience in C-Suite contact, managing overseas events, as well as hotel and event contracts
- Experience in collating costs and ensuring clarity for billing or re-charging to cost centers
- Ability to manage multiple projects autonomously, prioritizing between various tasks depending on deadlines
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with fluency in English (both oral and written)
- Attention to detail, dedication and ability to prioritise problems by considering the impact on the Business
Why joining BNP Paribas?
· Leading banking institution
BNP Paribas is a leader in the Eurozone, and a prominent international banking institution with strong roots in Europe’s banking history. It has a presence in 65 countries, with around 190 000 Employees – including more than 145 000 in Europe.
· Our presence in Portugal
Since 1985, BNP Paribas was one of the first foreign banks to operate in the country. Today, the Group has around 7.100 employees across several entities operating directly in the territory, offering a wide range of integrated financial solutions to support its clients and their businesses.
· International reach
Thanks to its international presence and regular and close collaboration among its different entities, BNP Paribas has the resources to support all clients with financing, investment, savings and protection solutions that help make their projects a success. BNP Paribas holds key positions in its three core operating divisions:
- Retail Banking, a division that brings together all of the Group’s retail activities and specialised business lines;
- Investment & Protection Services that include specialised businesses offering a wide range of savings, investment and protection services;
- Corporate & Institutional Banking division that offers tailored financial solutions for corporate and institutional clients.
· Diversity and Inclusion commitment
BNP Paribas is an equal opportunity employer and proud to provide equal employment opportunity to all job seekers. We are actively committed to ensuring that no individual is discriminated against on the grounds of age, disability, gender reassignment, marriage or civil partnership status, pregnancy and maternity/paternity, race, religion or belief, sex or sexual orientation. Equity and diversity are at the core of our recruitment policy because we believe that they foster creativity and efficiency, which in turn increase performance and productivity. We strive to reflect the society we live in, while keeping with the image of our clients.
· Commitment towards work/life balance
At BNP Paribas we care about our employees wellbeing and promote a culture of good integration between work and rest. We believe our employees have rich personal lives outside of work, being fundamental to be disconnected from work to recharge both physically and mentally. Only through this balance we may all be at our best while working.
· Remote Working Conditions
At BNP Paribas, we embrace a Smart Working framework based on trust, autonomy and collaboration. Within this framework, eligible employees can benefit from flexible remote working modalities adapted to our hybrid working environment. To guarantee a comfortable and efficient working set-up, eligible employees are provided with both the office and home equipment, are entitled to an equipment allowance and can benefit from exclusive partnerships to purchase additional equipment at reduced prices.
To find out more on why you should join BNP Paribas visit https://bnpp.lk/why-BNP-Paribas-Portugal
* Please note that only applications submitted in English will be considered.
* In case you are selected for this role, further documentation will be requested to support your hiring process.