- Employment contract
- Standard / Permanent
- Job / Mission
- OPERATION PROCESSING
BNP Paribas Cardif's mission is to insure individuals, their families and their property, market savings and protection products and services through various partners. Through its deeply human values, BNP Paribas Cardif encourages the ambitions of its clients, accompanying each partner in their projects, and each insured in all stages of his life.
Global player in personal insurance, BNP Paribas Cardif operates in 37 countries and employs nearly 10,000 people.
Joining our Shared Services Centre Cardif Services based in Porto is integrating a multicultural and motivating work environment, where everyone is treated fairly and with respect.
It means being part of a dynamic team and participating in the growth and development of our entity.
To join us is to join a company in full development, which aims to become the world reference in insurance partnership.
Our Cardif Support/Icare platform, based in Porto, specialized in services, research and development of automotive solutions (maintenance, warranty, service, etc.), is creating a new international team.
We are looking for an After-Sales Technician M/F for our activities fluent in Dutch and with excellent level of English
- Assist and inform beneficiary customers and distributors/professional technicians by telephone in case of damage
- Review requests for assistance to the workshops (via phone or extranet) by checking:
- Coverage of the contract
- Its appointment
- The fulfilment of contractual conditions
- The development of the corresponding agreements
- Checking the corresponding invoices
- Input of instructions in the system
- Proposals for improvement and ideas with added value
Required training: (knowledge specialized training):
– Knowledge of mechanics or car sales
– Minimum experience of one year in a car or truck repair shop, preferably from manufacturers.
– Computer tools domain (Microsoft Office).
Languages: Fluent in Dutch and Excellent English
Personal profile/ skills :
– Interested, Organized, Dedicated
– Ready to help the customer by focusing his attention with rigour and communication skills
– It will also enhance the ability to adapt and collaborate.
If your profile and motivation match our needs, you feel motivated to join our company, do not hesitate to send us your request, we will be happy to consider it for this place.
Remember that only the requests sent with:
– Certificate of studies
will be considered valid and will be able to advance in the selection process
Joining BNP Paribas Cardif Service means working for a multicultural company that promotes an open working environment and supports creativity, mobility and the exchange of ideas.
Together, we multiply growth opportunities and interactions to constantly develop our expertise. We also promote a digital culture to actively participate in the evolution of our business.
BNP Paribas is a company that prides itself on offering equal employment opportunities for everyone. Our constant commitment is to ensure that there is no discrimination for reasons of age, disability, gender change, civil unions or marriages, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion, gender or sexual orientation.
Equity and diversity are the basis of our recruitment policies as we believe they protect creativity and efficiency and that this then contributes to improving performance and increasing productivity. The goal is to reflect the company in which we live, in accordance with the image of our customers.