Analytics Consulting Full Stack Developer
- Employment contract
- Standard / Permanent
- Job / Mission
- INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY
About the job
- In this role of GoLang & JS Full-Stack Web Developer you will work on a wide range of modern web and artificial intelligence projects, support and modify in-house applications, working hand-in-hand with the data scientists and developers of the analytics consulting team.
Your Main Activities Are
- Analyze and design the development of web applications and APIs
- Estimate software development work effort in agile projects
- Review and accurate development against business requirements
- Be an active member of the Development team to contribute to team dynamics, ways of working and assisting with improvement opportunities
- Contribute to define and disseminate development best practices and use continuous integration practices
- Develop technical and design documentation
- Build efficient, testable and reusable components
Profile and Skills to Success
- Master's degree or higher degree in Information Technology or Computer Engineering or related field
- Experienced intermediate level software developer (2+ years minimum experience)
- Understand software development principles and technology Experience with programming language GoLang
- Demonstrable experience of web API, REST API including API lifecycle management
- Experience with GraphQL is a plus
- Experience with producing dynamic, interactive data visualizations in web browsers (pref. D3.js)
- Experience with testing frameworks
- Experience with version control software (pref. Git)
- Experience with issue tracking tools (pref. Jira) Team spirit
- Capacity for collaboration and communication
- Capacity for creativity and innovation
- Adaptability and initiative spirit
- Fluency in English (FR and PT are a plus)
About the Team
- Fully integrated in the BNP Paribas Group, BNP Paribas Corporate and Institutional Banking (CIB) is a leading provider of solutions to two client franchises: corporates and institutionals, and operates across EMEA (Europe Middle East Africa), APAC (Asia Pacific) and the Americas. The bank is a global leader in Debt Capital Markets and Derivatives. It is a top European house in Equity Capital Markets and it has leading franchises in Specialized Financing. In Securities Services, it is a top five house worldwide.
Why joining BNP Paribas?
· Leading banking institution
BNP Paribas is a leader in the Eurozone, and a prominent international banking institution with strong roots in Europe's banking history. It has a presence in 65 countries, with around 190 000 Employees – including more than 145 000 in Europe.
· Our presence in Portugal
Since 1985, BNP Paribas was one of the first foreign banks to operate in the country. Today, the Group has around 7.100 employees across several entities operating directly in the territory, offering a wide range of integrated financial solutions to support its clients and their businesses.
· International reach
Thanks to its international presence and regular and close collaboration among its different entities, BNP Paribas has the resources to support all clients with financing, investment, savings and protection solutions that help make their projects a success. BNP Paribas holds key positions in its three core operating divisions:
- Retail Banking, a division that brings together all of the Group’s retail activities and specialised business lines;
- Investment & Protection Services that include specialized businesses offering a wide range of savings, investment and protection services;
- Corporate & Institutional Banking division that offers tailored financial solutions for corporate and institutional clients.
· Diversity and Inclusion commitment
BNP Paribas is an equal opportunity employer and proud to provide equal employment opportunity to all job seekers. We are actively committed to ensuring that no individual is discriminated against on the grounds of age, disability, gender reassignment, marriage or civil partnership status, pregnancy and maternity/paternity, race, religion or belief, sex or sexual orientation. Equity and diversity are at the core of our recruitment policy because we believe that they foster creativity and efficiency, which in turn increase performance and productivity. We strive to reflect the society we live in, while keeping with the image of our clients.
· Commitment towards work/life balance
At BNP Paribas we care about our employees wellbeing and promote a culture of good integration between work and rest. We believe our employees have rich personal lives outside of work, being fundamental to be disconnected from work to recharge both physically and mentally. Only through this balance we may all be at our best while working.
· Remote Working Conditions
At BNP Paribas, we embrace a Smart Working framework based on trust, autonomy and collaboration. Within this framework, eligible employees can benefit from flexible remote working modalities adapted to our hybrid working environment. To guarantee a comfortable and efficient working set-up, eligible employees are provided with both the office and home equipment, are entitled to an equipment allowance and can benefit from exclusive partnerships to purchase additional equipment at reduced prices.
To find out more on why you should join BNP Paribas visit https://bnpp.lk/why-BNP-Paribas-Portugal
* Please note that only applications submitted in English will be considered.
* In case you are selected for this role, further documentation will be requested to support your hiring process.