BNP Paribas Asset Management is the investment management arm of BNP Paribas, one of the world’s major financial institutions. It is among the top six managers in Europe. The teams operate in the major financial centres of Europe, Asia and the Americas, with a partnership model enabling it to adapt to local market conditions.
In Portugal, BNP Paribas Asset Management offers a full range of investment solutions, ranging from traditional long-only equity funds and absolute return products investing in several asset classes to innovative funds investing in state-of-the-art environmental infrastructure.
BNP Paribas Asset Management has one of the widest and most diversified fund ranges in the industry, with top-quartile products in many of the asset classes that it manages.
Key information as of 31 March 2019:
- Managing EUR 421 billion in assets(1)
- A comprehensive range of active, passive and quantitative investment solutions covering a broad spectrum of asset classes and regions
- More than 530 investment professionals and around 500 client servicing specialists for individual, corporate and institutional investorsMore than 3000 employees(2) in more than 30 countries
- A major player in sustainable and responsible investing since 2002
- We manage, as of 31 December 2018, EUR 222 billion in assets that integrate ESG analysis
- Backed by BNP Paribas Group, one of the best rated banks in the world (A+)(3)
Sources: BNP Paribas Asset Management
(1) Managing and advising EUR 565 billion
(2) Joint Ventures included
(3) Standard & Poor’s, 5 April 2019