BNP Paribas Corporate & Institutional Banking offers a wide range of services to corporates and financial institutions,from daily banking to value-added products and sophisticated institutional banking solutions.
In Portugal, Corporate Banking has two main goals: to deliver superior service to its clients through a reinforced relationship and comprehensive product offering.
A Global Offer at your Service
Present in nearly 80 countries, CIB’s global network brings together Trade Finance & Supply Chain Management, Cash Management and Deposits & Investment Management solutions to create end-to-end national and international value added solutions.
- Cash Management: Electronic banking liquidity management solutions fully aligned with the local practices and payment schemes available in Portugal
- Global Trade Solutions: A full range of innovative and tailor-made solutions to fit your needs;mitigate your risks; finance and expand your business; exchange information efficiently
- Corporate Deposit Line (CDL): A business line exclusively dedicated to offer corporate clients the right combination of products and solutions to manage and optimise their liquidity position
BNP Paribas Corporate & Institutional Banking employs over 60 people in Portugal, serving more than 350 international and national groups,thanks to the support of London and Paris professional teams.
- Corporate Finance: advisory sevices for Mergers and Acquisitions, Privatizations, Primary Equity
- Fixed Income: Debt Capital Markets, Interest Rates Group, Foreign Exchange
- Financing: Traditional bank loans, Structured Finance & Syndications, Acquisitions Finance