Home > Corporate & Institutional > Overview
BNP Paribas, a European leader at the service of its customers
BNP Paribas relies on a customer-focused business model and very strong market positions, particularly in Europe.
In a bid to adapt to a changing environment, the Group is working hard to redesign its range of products and services to meet the new requirements of organisations and institutions, to reduce the risks and to rationalise its structure. It is pursuing a strategy that focuses on developing integrated solutions and stimulating productivity gains.
BNP Paribas' aim is to be always listed amongst the best establishments in the world, both in terms of innovation and product quality and in terms of the customer-focused service it offers in the business lines in which it operates.
By advising and serving its clients on basic as well as more sophisticated banking and financing products, BNP Paribas Portugal enables them to successfully develop their international strategy and is capable to also contribute to the proper international coverage strategy of BNP Paribas.
BNP Paribas Portugal has developed a tough expertise towards its corporate and institutional clients, which is focused on :
- Corporate and Financial Institutions : the activities developed within BNP Paribas Portugal Branch are :
- Financing businesses within the CoverageTerritories Europe's orientation, with plain-vanilla
- Corporate Banking business
- Structured Finance
- Project Finance
- Media Finance
- Corporate Finance
- Financial Institutions Group
- All Fixed Income & Equities related businesses.
The clients concerned are large Corporates, medium-sized Corporates with international orientation, Financial Institutions as well as the Portuguese State and/or state-owned entities.
- Factoring business through BNP Paribas Factor, the fifth factoring Company in Portugal
- Leasing business through BNP Paribas Leasing Solutions affiliate set up in Lisbon in 1999
- Asset Management : Our clients are mainly institutional clients (banks, insurance Companies, mutual and pension funds, etc.)
- Securities Services for international institutional clients (mainly international banks and brokers).